The proposal

(1 year later again)
A year ago today I kissed the love of my life Katrina for the first time. We told each other how we felt without even saying a word. Two years ago today we created peace between vampires and werewolves by holding a blessed friendship in front the both of them. Today I'm taking her back to place where these events happened to get down on one knee and propose to her. I can tell she's suspicious of me because she can feel what I'm feeling but she doesn't know or suspect what I'm doing today.

1 hour later
I get dressed and do my letting it fall into its natural waves down my back. I do my barley noticeable make up trying to look my best for my beautiful lady. I called Katrina earlier and told her I was going to pick her up for our date even though it's just the set up for my plan to propose. I'm excited and nervous but I know she will say yes. I get on my motorbike and ride to the home I have been to so many times already and I do it with a smile mixed with a smirk. I know people will think it's weird that we don't live with each other and I'm asking her to marry me but that's because when she says yes I'm going to build a houses from my village to the vampire mansion so we can all live together in peace and then I can lead my people and she can lead hers while living together. This has been my ultimate dream since day one and it may now become a reality.
...
I pull up to the mansion and straight away I'm met with two of my best friends even though I've only known them two years. "Hi Hannah" the two vampires ( Connor and Yasmin) said in unison. "Hello my dearest friends, how are you?"
" we're good and happy, we can't wait for you to you know the thing today".
" of course you can't wait for it, you two I like the most excited about our relationship since it started. Would you like to see the ring?"
"Wait really?"
"Sure" I reach into my pocket and pull out a red velvet box, inside was a silver ring with three diamonds on it. The outer two diamonds were transparent like normal diamonds and then the middle was a dark shimmery red as I know that her favorite color. On the inside of the band I had the maker engrave the sentence " together our love is infinite". I know it's kinda cheesy but I'm out culture marriage is one of the most sacred and respected thing so you have to be sure their the one because divorce is frowned upon and it would be hard to show your face again. If you can't love the person like it's your honeymoon for the rest of your life don't marry them because you will be unhappy for the rest of it so make the right choice.

For me this is not a choice, I can't help but love Katrina with every piece of my being. She has become my oxygen. I know that I will grow old one day and she'll still her young beautiful self slowly watching as my life comes to an end but there's no one else I want to spend my life with. There's no one else I can love so deeply.
"It's beautiful Katrina's going to love it" Yasmin said excitedly. Just then the door opened and Katrina made her way down the steps. I quickly put the the ring away trying to be as subtle as possible. I offered my hand. She slid her soft hand into mine and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I said my goodbyes to Yasmin and Connor and they walked off giggling and whispering to each other. Katrina got on the motorbike and I sat behind here placing my hands on the steering handles and driving off. I rested my chin on her shoulder and just took in the calm silent moment. It's these moments you remember during the dark times in your life.
...
I slow to a stop and get off. I pick Katrina up bridal style and carry her to the blankets on the floor. Looking at the sun I can tell it's around 8pm and the sun is almost gone making it darker outside as the moon slowly rises. I turn all the Blue colored lights I put on trees earlier on so everything is now tinted that color. I grabbed my phone and put our romantic playlist on. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her waist while my other hand was feeding her strawberries with a little bit of blood and chocolate on them to her. We pop open the wine and lay down on the blanket watching as more stars appear in the sky. We stay here and cuddle for a little while talking about nothing and watching the sky. After a while I stand up and bring Katrina with me. I start my proposal " Katrina I love, I can't imagine ever not loving you, you're the one for me and I know I'm the one for you" with that I get down on one knee and pull out the box opening it up to see the ring "will you join our souls together as one and marry me?" Katrina kneels down with me and says " whenever, wherever my answer is yes". I slide the ring onto her finger as it fits perfectly and swing my arms around her waist pushing her back down onto the blanket for a big embrace.

After a while I speak up again " Katrina I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you"
"I feel exactly the same but what worry's me is how our people will take the news of our engagement"
"I know very few people in my pack that will not accept this but the rest will be happy for me, for us and I know your people will accept it with know problems they have became my friends and they will support us plus no one can hate my irresistible charm"
"Irresistible charm yeah right"
"I seem to find it working on you very well"
"It really is working on me" she said as she climbed on top of me slowly leaning in to connect our lips. We kiss for a while but then we are so wrapped up in the excitement of the previous events we make love for the rest of the night letting our problems be for tomorrow and enjoy ourselves tonight. Tonight is about us no one else so tonight after all we done to where ourselves out I will hold my love tightly in my arms remembering this night beyond death.