20years later

Twenty years have passed. Not much has happened. A couple big things but not many. Two years after our wedding we were visited by the angels who gave us a child created from our DNA and eventually over time gave us another three. We have two girls and two boys. The eldest is named Mary then a boy named John then a girl named iris and our youngest who is a boy named Michael. Their ages are 18, 16, 15, and 13. Since they are hybrids to they will stop aging when they turn twenty.

My family and I have taken trips over the years making peace all over the world between all species. There are no more wars or unnecessary deaths. The world is fair now. My pack is the strongest in the world and we'll know to every other pack. There are still no other hybrids apart from my pack. One day there might be and we've made progress. My pack has made houses all the way to the mansion with the other hybrids and now we grow in population and territory and power. This is the rest of my life peace love and purity.

I know this was a very short last chapter but there really wasn't anything left to do. I'll be writing more stories with side projects make sure to check them out and follow me.