Wedding day

Don't play the music until it says the music starts playing.

Today is the day of the wedding I haven't seen Katrina because she wants me to wait to see her until she is walking up the aisle. I'm in my room putting on a jet black suit and getting my hair put into a neat bun with my very little makeup being put on. I keep getting asked if I'm nervous but I'm not and I don't see why I should be. I love Katrina and she loves me.

The sight where we are to be married has been decorated and an archway has been created for us to stand under. In just a few short minutes I will standing in front of the love of my life saying vows and being married.

I start to walk up to the my witch friend that has agreed to marry us and she smiles at me. I've know her since we were small and as I stand near here she whispers jokingly      " never thought you'd ever get married with your attitude."
"To be honest I don't know how I got so lucky, like I always tell Katrina it must be my charm"
"You charm okay if that's what you think"
I just shake my head and look towards the entrance as the music starts to play and I see her. A white dress that is tighter around her upper body and then the dress gets many more layers at the bottom is almost a traditional princess style and the lace near her collar bone. She has white shiny heels on and her hair is wavy down her back with a couple pins keeping it from her face. She is mesmerizing all I can do is take in the beauty that she is.

With every step my heart pounds I have the same feeling I had a year ago when I proposed to her. I never thought I could feel this happy but here I am the love of my life now stood in front of me about to be my wife.

Katrina says her vows first " when I was told that there was a new alpha and they were right at my door step my first thought was oh no does this mean a war but then I met you and we talked and you changed everything for everyone. We spoke everyday and we confided in each other when we thought no one else would understand. You made me fall so deeply in love with you. Even forever doesn't sound like a long enough time to spend with you. I love you."
I had the biggest smile on my face and I could see tears on people faces in the crowd.
Now it was my turn, " Katrina the moment I saw you you my breathe was taken away. I remember I could barley think of words to say to you when we first met. I have been mesmerized by you since day one. I trusted you with everything. You held me when I was at my lowest helping through the dark stages. You make me drinks and food because I get so busy and I forget. You look after me when I put others before myself. I want to spend forever with you living in a big house looking after our people and I want to go on adventures with you and live with you. I never want to let you go and I can't let you go because I'm so in love with you my heart beats beats for you, my mind sings the melody to your song. I can't live this life without you and I don't want to. I love you."
I look around and everyone is crying even Katrina. We look to my friend and she gives us the rings. We put them on each other then Amy our witch got the rope soaked in holy water and wrapped it around our hands. She said her words and cast the spell to join us together. I feel more connected to her then before. It's like I can feel every fiber of her being and then I see white glowing beams shoot down from the sky.

Angels. Angels had literally just come down from the sky. I look at them wide eyed in shock. One of them steps forward and starts to speak " hello happy couple, we have been watching you two, and for the first time in a long time we have seen what we call a pure love. Everyone hear knows that Katrina will stay alive and young while you grow old but because you are a pure love we as angels have come to an agreement to change the both of you". With that all the angels put their hands up and a light just like there's except golden surrounded us. I could feel my body changing like I was becoming more powerful. The light stopped and I looked up at Katrina then everyone else. The angel from before spoke again " enjoy eternity with each other you are now the first ever hybrids as is anyone who is truly loyal to the both of you."

That night the angels stayed for a little while and joined for the after party. They explained what we need to survive and how this all works and now I can spend forever with the love of my life. This is the best most memorable day in the world.

I know this story is short but there is one more chapter left around 20years into the future with their entire pack  that hasn't aged and they can still have kids. This means their pack has only gotten bigger.