Chapter Six

Today was the day.
What day?
Well, the day he was going to this bleach smelling hellhole, the food there sucked anyways. Well, Ukraine lifted himself from the hard, white bed. He stretched his aching bones. All that was needed to be done was to change into his normal, comfortable clothes. Which Kaz brought there for him. It felt like years but it was just a month since he had been admitted at this hospital. Finally, being discharge. Honestly, this got Ukraine so happy and excited. Maybe he could see his friends and family again they still care after all this time.

Ukraine went to the clean bathroom and took a long hard look in the slightly fogged up mirror. His grey eyes were less dulled,the blue in them became a weird shade of brown. No one in his family had brown eyes. But yet he seemed to have brown in his eyes now, might be trauma or something that caused it. Its abnormal and he just stared at his eyes. With a chuckle he went back to what he was doing.
After getting dressed, he took another long glance at himself, to see if he was being crazy about the eye color shift. Which he wasn't. His cobalt blue sweater looked the same as always. Soon, he put on his vibrant red flower crown, it was red for Canada. There was two sunflowers on the sides with ribbons. He knew he loved him now, he knew he was in love with that Canadian. Sad. Without realizing it, he felt for the maple leaf necklace, without any luck. The necklace was gone and so was Canada. Good riddance.

The wind was blowing and whistling, his messy blue, shaggy hair was caught in the wind's fit. The blue hair made him seem like a girl, but he was a male. Not even his hair can change that. Swiftly, he tied his mullet looking hair up. After tying his hair up, all he saw a couple he knew very well. How well? They were friends of his. One was a very close friend. He looked so happy while walking, but suddenly his face twisted into sadness. As he passed the couple, he kept looking them laughing and smiling. He wished he had that... Not even a hello. How could Canada be so mean and heartless? Not even saying hello to their friend who nearly died. "Hi..." Whispered Ukraine. Who cared if Ukraine liked Canada? He just came to terms to it. But it's too late, Mexico stole his heart.

He kept moving along, looking at the changing path, pavement to stone to dirt. Respectfully he started to knock at the house. He knew what to expect when the door opened. "Leave you fucking f*g! We don't want you here!! Leave our house, we don't like trannies like you!!" The old door was slammed shut on his face. I guess he can't live at his house. Oh well, squatters am i right? Well he turned around carried on with his walking. What else could he do? He looked at the maple forest, he remembers when he planted flowers at Canada's house. He felt like Canada liked him, he trusted Canada. But it failed. It all went to shit. He was replaced, he was no longer important and was no longer thought about to Canada.
Ukraine wiped away his tears. "Stop crying you baby..." Sad laughing. He broke down. He fell to his knees and his eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Please let me go back! I want the comfort of Canada's warmth. I shouldn't had been so stupid to be hit by a car." His head turned and he kept crying.
After his crying fit he walked to where he was hit and he sat there. Leaning against the pole planted there.
Sickly calming.