Chapter Seven

As the sky cried with a face a grey and black. A tall male stayed against the dark pole, where he leaned weakly. "Just let me go back..." He cried out in genuine pain. As he was crying, someone was happy. Let's go see this man.

"AhH~!"

Um. Yeah no thanks. Lets go back to sadman. Not pornman.

Ukraine broke away from the cold pole he had been using to support himself as he mourned. After freeing himself, his chest rose and fell as he took a huge breath. "Come on. Ukraine, you're not as weak as you seem. You've lived past alot." Clearly he was in denial. With all that, a bellowed laugh rang out. "Why am I so sad over him? He was only the love of my life." A blue hand reach out to the road, he looked dead on the inside. He looked across the road, his eyes started to gleam. All he only needed family anyways.

Guess where he was going? To the cafe where his brother works. Quickly he showed his true smile, still on the street. Who needed Canada anyways. He paused and saw Germany and Israel talking. "Hey how are you two lately?" Asked Ukraine as he went to the two. "Good lately, I've been able to feel good about who I am lately." Israel said with a smile, she was happily drinking her favorite drink. "Good." He sharply said. That's just Germany. He is kinda of an asshole but not fully. He cares about Bosnia at least. "That's great guys! If you see Russia, tell him I say hey. Remind him to not clip his wings." He joked. And there Ukraine went.

Once he stepped into the homely cafe, he waved to his shorter older brother. Who we met before, Kaz. Ukraine took a seat in a seat and smiled at Kaz, who knew his order by heart. Ukraine was looking out the tinted windows, looking for any sign of weather change suddenly. There was none.

An hour passed and Ukraine was still in the cafe, staring off. How strange, but who could judge the guy? He was just zonked out and kinda sad about being lead on. A loud beep make Ukraine break from his state. It was his phone. At a slow pace, he lifted the phone and saw a message from Canada. Why was Canada messaging him? This is normally the time the camboy is recording. It was message to Ukraine saying he was sorry. It explained how him and Mexico are just friends, close friends. He wanted the warmth and the comfort of his friend. He wanted his friend back. Ukraine smiled at it. Its all he ever wanted or could ask for. For this whole thing to be a misunderstanding. The blue finger tips typed on the phone, nearly leaving a message. No way was Canada just good friends with Mexico... After a minute or two, there was pure silence between him and the world.How terrifying. The silence was more then just deafing and terrifying. It showed how alone Ukraine was. How Ukraine has nothing to the world, but himself. Within deep thought, he spoke. "Why should I believe him... I should believe him. Canada is my best friend at the bare minimum... Why shouldn't I?" He uttered to himself.
As soon as he stopped talking to himself, he took the silver phone and messaged Canada, saying he forgave him. Because Canada is what he has in this world. But of course, his siblings. He saw that The cafe was closed and laughed to himself. "Kaz, you better not getting fucked by your girlfriend." He jested about ,then walked to the wooden door to gently turn the nob. Only to walk up the small stairs to the apartment that his brother owned. He went into the guest room and sat on the bed. Gingerly, his hands took off the shoes that seemed attached to his feet. Lighthearted laughs came from the male. "You silly goose. You should understand. You know that your bestest friend would never leave or hurt you." Just trying to forget the hole he still had in his heart.
Once again, his phone beeped. As swift as the wind that flys a kite, he glanced at his phone and saw that Canada wanted him to come back and stay with him tomorrow. Because Canada cares about Ukraine and wants him to rest and not come back home at a time this late. He chuckled as he messaged him, knowing what he is going to type.
'Of course. Love you Maple boy.'
'Love you too, Sunflower.'