chαptєr thírtч-síх

♧chαptєr thírtч-síх♧

MINHO'S EYES fluttered open, only to be met by Chenle's worried face. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening it again, after a few more seconds, his eyes adjusted completely to the light.

"Im glad you're awake hyung!!" Chenle almost jumped in joy.

"What happened? Where's everyone?" Minho sat up, eyes shaking in worry. How did they even end up here? Last thing he remembered was running away from NCT's base.

"Hyung, you have to rest, you passed out while we are running away, you got a panic attack and fainted. So, we decided to bring you here and rest. Don't worry you are safe here hyung..." Now that Chenle mentioned his panic attack, he suddenly remembered what happened.

They were running, it was dark and silent. Minho is afraid of the dark. They were running so fast, Minho almost couldn't keep up, and then, enter his panic attack. He was panting so hard, anxiety took over and then everything went dark.

"Where's Jisung?" Minho immediately stood up and ran for the door.

"Hyung I dont think it's the right time to--" chenle got cut off by the loud slam of the door. "I hope things go well." Chenle sighed and sat at the bed in frustration.

-

"JISUNG!" Minho yelled, his voice echoing from the emptiness of the hallways, he ran to find jisung or any other person but it seemed like no ones at home. Now, minho is getting really worried-- what if something happened? Is it the reason why they are not home? But that can't be true right? Jisung is strong! Plus they have EXO along with them!

"Jisung?!" Minho continued, screaming for Jisung's name non stop until he found himself outside and saw a person sitting under a tree. OF COURSE, Jisung would be at the garden. Minho walked to where jisung was, finally relieved after seeing his lover.

"Ji??" Minho called, jisung looked up, his eyes swollen as if he cried all night long. His face has small cuts and bruises, but nothing too big. He let out a breath of relief. Nothing bad happened...

"M-minho." Jisung stood up and immediately pulled minho in his embrace. His voice cracked, showing how broken and tired he really is.

"What's the matter?" Minho asked, cupping jisung's face. It's the first time jisung became this vulnerable in front of minho. Jisung, being the leader of the gang, has to be strong. He has to be, in front of his members. He shouldn't display fear, vulnerability, weakness. Any of those will lead to the downfall of their gang. But Jisung, showed all of those. In front of Minho. The way his hands shake, his eyes trembling in fear, as if any moment Minho would be taken away from him.

"I-Im sorry... I-I failed-- I'm not worthy of being a leader-" he hiccuped again. " I'm so fucking useless, I should be in his place--" tears streamed down jisung's cheeks. Minho kissed his cheeks gently before rubbing jisung's back to comfort him.

Minho rubbed Jisung's back non-stop. Since this is the first time Jisung displayed this kind of emotion, he has no idea of what to do. He furrowed his eyebrows after realizing what Jisung has said. His place? What happened? Did they leave someone behind?

"Who is he? What do you mean?" Jisung's breathing only became ragged. Minho became more worried at jisung's situation. He is so fragile as if he would break any moment. He must be must be very close to him. Jisung only shook his head and buried his face in his hands. Chanting the same words all over again.

I'm useless. I'm useless. I'm Useless.

"You're not Jisung! Please listen to me!" Now, Minho is close to crying, Jisung looks so weak. But he couldn't, he has to remain strong. For Jisung.

Jisung can't stop crying.
Minho's heart thundered in anxiety. Why is jisung like this?

"What happened?"

【♡】

F I L L E R. IM SO SORRRRRRY BUT ATLEAST I WROTE THIS MUCH BCOZ I KINDA HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND IT IS NOT NICE. BUT, like I work better under pressure---- asdfghjkl

This is a peace offering... hehehehe

STAN STRAYKIDS!

ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ💕
【♡】үαηηα