Chapter 2

Tweek's POV:

Oh god! I don't know how much longer I can keep fighting this monster! It's a huge monstrosity of slime, invading the street. I fire an ice attack at it, but it just absorbs it. 

I start to pull on my hair, stressing, when Super Craig shows up, firing a punch at it. "Huh?" I say, tilting my head. "I have an idea! Freeze my fists!" He yells at me, over the monster's screeching. "Uh, Okay!" I say, placing my hands on top of his metal, cold gloves, creating a thick ice layer on them. He flies into the air and throws a huge punch at it. "Now zap it!!" He yells at me. "Ok!" I say, releasing a huge amount of lightning at the creature. 

It dies down into the size of about a foot and I freeze it, causing it not to move. Super Craig walks over to me and high-fives me. 

"Your name's Wonder Tweek, right? You can call me Craig." He smiles. "O-Oh yeah, that's me and you can call me Tweek." I smile, nervously. "We should get lunch sometime." He grins. "O-Oh yeah, of c-course!" I smile back. "Alright, is tomorrow okay?" He asks, awkwardly. "Yep!" I smile. "K. See you tomorrow at that coffee shop from earlier at noon." He smiles, walking away. 

I look down and smile, blushing when suddenly a microphone is shoved in my face. "What the hell? Oh!" I say as I notice a camera and a news reporter in front of me. 

"How did the two of you defeat that villain back there? Do you know each other?" The news reporter asks me. "Oh, uh, no we don't know each other too well. We just met today." I awkwardly smile. 

"How did the two of you come up with a plan so fast at that time?" The reporter asks me. "I'm sorry. I really need to get going." I nervously laugh and run away to my house. 

I slow down and look down at the sidewalk. "We should get lunch sometime." replays in my head. Wait...Did he ask me out? "No, no way he did..." I laugh to myself, whispering.

I arrive at my house and unlock the door, turn on the lights, and change out of my costume into a sweater and leggings. I eat some leftovers and eventually fall asleep on the couch. 

I know this was a hella short chapter but it's 4 in the morning and I gotta sleep ;w;