Chapter 6

Craig's POV:

It felt weird seeing Tweek like this. Usually, he's a ray of sunshine but now he seems like a cloud full of thunder and lightning. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything!" I say, visibly confused. "Oh yeah? Then how come I read the news this morning and see THIS?" He says, shoving a news report from his phone in my face. 

The news report headline states in bold letters. "ARE WONDER TWEEK AND SUPER CRAIG DATING NOW?" My eyes widen and my face turns bright red, reading it. There are pictures from the cafe yesterday. And...a photoshopped one of us kissing."  

"I-I seriously don't know where that came from! I swear once I dropped you off last night, I went home, fed Stripe, exercised, made dinner, and went to bed. I didn't say anything like that!" I snap at him, having no idea what's going on, my face bright red. "Ugh, I guess you're right." He groans, lowering his shoulders.

"I, uh, made you breakfast again?" I offer, handing him it. "Thanks." He says, taking it, not as happy as he usually is. "I'm sorry." I apologize, as we begin our patrol. "It's fine, it's not your fault. It's just..." He sighs. "It's just what?" I ask. "...Nothing."

Tweek's POV:

I CAN'T DO THIS HE'S GONNA FIND OUT I LIKE HIM AND HATE ME AND LEAVE ME AND NOT BE FRIENDS WITH ME ANYMORE. I try to put on a tough look, trying my very hardest, since I don't get very mad often. Especially at Craig. 

We start our patrol and get a call from the police station after a while. "What is it, officer?" I ask, picking up the phone. "We've got a lead on where the villains' base is. We're gonna need you to investigate there tonight. It's in Denver so you may need to drive there. Arrive at nighttime again so they don't notice you. Just warning you, they may be very dangerous so be careful." He says. "Alright, we'll be there." I say, hanging up.

"We can take my car." Craig says, swinging his keys. I nod and smile, trying to feel better. 

The day eventually ends and we head home and wait for sunset. I sit in my bed in a sweater and leggings and look down at the carpeted floor. "Why did that rumor have to spread? Now, there's no way. He'll just..." I say, my eyes tearing up as my cat, Mocha, jumps up into my bed and purrs against my lap. I giggle and pet her and check the time. 6:45 PM. Well, it'll be getting dark soon I should probably get ready. I say, changing into my costume.

Craig's POV (when he got home):

I get home and slam the front door and change into a hoodie and shorts. I fall down on my bed, holding Stripe. 

"Ugh, this sucks ass." I say, sighing. "Stripe, why does everything always have to be so difficult?" I say, looking at him and he just blankly stares. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I sigh and put him back in his cage. Time passes and I decide to get ready.

I change into my costume and try to get my car working. It wasn't the best car in the world, but it worked about 75% of the time. The engines make a rusty noise but it starts up and I head to Tweek's house.