chapter 10 - There's a World Where Your Dreams Come True

From 1.07 "Death Keeps Knocking on My Door", On the monitors, a pit of black goo was visible. 

Lyla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Legacies)"

A person with black gloved hands was typing on the keyboard, seemingly rewinding the footage, which showed the knife appearing over the pit, before it fell into the goo, and a bright, white light started to glow before it faded.

Necromancer: (voice over from 1.07 Death Keeps Knocking On My Door) "If I return the knife to Malivore, I will be free."

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", in the motel room, Landon frowned in confusion. "What's Malivore?"

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", Triad HQ, Seylah walked into the room with Malivore, standing on a balcony over the black pit, hanging onto the railing as she watched the tar bubble ever so slightly. 

Hope: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "It's a hell dimension that consumes creatures and wipes their existence from the collective conscience."

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", in Tory/Luke's office, Tory and Hope sat on either side of the desk. Hope put the urn on the desk. The urn started to glow red.

Lindsey: (voice over from 1.09 What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?) "We came into possession of another Malivore artifact."

From 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 1.09, there were flashes of the Dragon, the gargoyle, the Arachne, the Dryad, the Necromancer and his zombies, the Mer Man and shadow monster, and the Oneiroi.

Kaylin: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "Now monsters that shouldn't exist have been coming after it."

From 1.09 "What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?", in the school library, Kaylin, Nicola, Lindsey, Tory, Luke and Ryan were talking.

"So now that we have psychics predicting more monsters coming, how long do you think it'll be before the next one shows up?" Ryan asked.

Lindsey shrugged. "It's hard to say."

From 1.02 "Some People Just Want to Watch the World Burn", in the school, Lizzie and Josie were walking together, dressed for the game.

"Madison loves her other family more than us," Lizzie told her.

"You're being melodramatic, okay?" Josie asked. "Madison went through a lot more stuff with her other family. It made them closer, but doesn't mean she doesn't love us."

Lizzie gave her a look. "The Mikaelsons, Kaylin, Nicola and Rae Salvatore-Mikaelson, and Ariara Nata are her favorite. Madison even likes Lindsey, Tory, Luke, Ryan, Lyla, Emma and Danny more than us. Davis-Thompsons. And Kacie and Mikayla Labonair-Lockwood. She's not just a Mikaelson, she's a Fell, too, and a Forbes, thanks to Aunt Eliza, and yet..."

From 1.01 "This is the Part Where You Run", in Lizzie/Josie/Madison's dorm room, Lizzie looked at Alaric. "Do you think I'm broken?"

Alaric realized how bad this was bothering Lizzie, smiling ruefully. "Of course not." Lizzie didn't look convinced. Alaric sighed. "I think your biological mother's crazy ass witch ancestors left you with a legacy of darkness that you have to work through."

-~-

Day One