chapter 11 - We're Gonna Need a Spotlight

From 1.10 "There's a World Where Your Dreams Come True", in the school, Madison smiled, immediately going to embrace Josie and Lizzie.

Madison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Legacies)."

"Europe was amazing," Josie told them.

"It's been chaos around here," Madison told them.

From 1.08 "Maybe I Should Start From the End", in Tory/Luke's office, Tory and Hope sat on either side of the desk. Hope put the urn on the desk. The urn started to glow red.

Lindsey: (voice over from 1.09 What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?) "We came into possession of another Malivore artifact."

From 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 1.09, 1.10, there were flashes of the Dragon, the gargoyle, the Arachne, the Dryad, the Necromancer and his zombies, the Mer Man and shadow monster, the Oneiroi, and Ablah the Jinni.

Kaylin: (voice over from 1.08 Maybe I Should Start From the End) "Now monsters that shouldn't exist have been coming after it."

From 1.09 "What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?", in Rafael's dream, Rafael was chained up to a tree. Emma leaned closer to kiss Rafael.

Rafael: (voice over from in 1.09 What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?) (to Emma) "I saw this girl. From the moment I met her, I knew I felt a connection."

From 1.09 "What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?", in Emma's dream, in the library, Rafael turned Emma's head to look at him. They leaned in to kiss.

Emma: (voice over from in 1.09 What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?) "I saw this guy that my family and I had saved in a church. And I felt the connection too."

From 1.09 "What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?", in the school hallway, Emma looked at Rafael. "I kept pushing you away because I didn't want anyone else to get hurt because of me. But I cant do that anymore. I don't want to."

Knowing they didn't want to fight it anymore, they met half way in a passionate, sweet but hungry kiss. 

From 1.09 "What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?", in the common area of the school, Hope and Landon were sitting on the couch.

"I'm not gonna be afraid of losing you anymore, Hope," Landon told her. "'Cause I'm gonna be the guy who always fights to find you again."

From 1.09 "What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?", in Madison/Lizzie/Josie's dorm room, Madison and Owen sat together on the floor.

Owen chuckled. "We never actually stated if that means that we're actually boyfriend and girlfriend."

Madison smirked slyly. "No, we didn't, did we?"

Owen smirked, shaking his head. "No. So... are we?"

Madison smiled, tilting her head. "Tell me if this answers your question clearly."

Madison leaned closer to kiss Owen passionately.

From 1.09 "What Was Emma Doing In Your Dream?", in the school hall, Rae walked toward Danny. "You kept reassuring me that I could handle Rosa over the last two years, Danny. And you've been doing so well with controlling yourself, give or take a few episodes. Ariara's getting better. And Aunt Nikki and Aunt Kassandra, they'll be okay, sooner or later, once we get what they need to be okay again. And so will you and Emma."

Danny took Rae's hands, pulling her closer with a little smirk. "Let's just be happy in the moments that we can be, without anything getting in the way of that."