The Beginning

It's my second day of sophomore year. It's a B day. I look at my schedule and I have theatre first. I walk to class with my best friend Rose.

   I took theatre last year and loved the class even though our teacher absolutely despised us. I even met my first boyfriend in theatre last year, Ty. We only lasted six months but I'm extremely grateful for him.

  We walked into class and I was extremely nervous. I only knew a few of the students including Rose. They're two theatre teachers at MHS. Mr.Sam and Mrs. Kendall.

   I had Mr. Sam last year and he's hilarious. He's the hype man when couples breakup, but yet he's married. Funny right. This year I have Mrs. Kendall. I've heard good things and bad things about her, but I guess we'll see.

  The chairs were in a circle. I sat with Rose and her friend Angela. Angela and I were friends in middle school, but then she moved. Seeing her again reminded me of how hilarious she is.

   I looked across the room and took a double take. "Hey, whose that guy over there, he looks like Ty?"  "Oh that's Winston, but he likes to be called Win, his brother is in our grade." Angela told me. "Oh." The only thing I managed to say. 

  I can't believe I thought he was Ty, I mean he does have the same face structure. Wait did Angela say his brother is in our grade,so is he not a sophomore.

"Wait is Win not a sophomore?" I said. "No he's a freshman, but sometimes he can act like a sophomore." Angela replied.
I say nothing.

  Theatre goes by really slow. I guess cause it was the first class of the year. The bell rang and off to the next class we went.

  All I could think about was Win. He seemed so intriguing like there's something about him. I wanted to get to know him better. I hope wanting to get to know him is a good idea.

A\N: Yay first chapter done. I think I'm going to enjoy writing this because it's kinda my story about dealing with depression and being in a toxic relationship. I'm not ashamed of my depression anymore and so I thought I'd write about it. Obviously names have been changed to hide their identity. The only thing is I added Harry as a character obviously, but don't worry he'll make an appearance soon😂