Domesticity (Explicit)

Four times Sarawat and Tine were disgustingly domestic with each other.

---

#4: Tine tries to cook dinner for him and Sarawat.

Tine stared at his handwritten list of ingredients and up at the rack of vegetables in front of him. He stared back down at his list and scratched his head, confusion etching across his face.

Maybe I should get started somewhere else.

He headed over to the meat section and felt just as confused. He was trying to make stir fried basil and fried pork but... Tine frowned.

Loin? Tenderloin? Belly?

"What do you need, hon?" the woman manning the meat counter asked kindly.

"Uh..."

Why are there so many kinds of pork? Tine wanted to rip his hair out.

Tine flashed her a sheepish smile. "P', can you help me?" He asked.

The woman smiled at him, easily charmed by Tine. "Of course, dear. What are you making?"

"Stir fried basil and pork, P'."

"If you want crispy pork, I recommend thin slices of the pork belly. Is that alright?"

Tine nodded gratefully.

"Is this your first time cooking? For your parents, maybe?" She asked, picking out pieces of pork and placing them in a plastic bag.

Tine blushed. "For my boyfriend."

She sealed and priced the bag with a smile, handing it over to Tine. "Good luck!"

---

"Ah!" Tine shouted, jumping away from the stove and rubbing his arm. A couple of drops of oil had splashed on him, turning the skin pink. He ran the affected area under cold water from the sink and sighed.

Then Tine smelled smoke.

"Damnit!" He reached over and turned off the gas range, looking at the burnt mess in the pan. The basil and pork were black and the pan was charred beyond repair.

Well, that's a lost cause.

Tine took the pan and dumped its contents in the trash. He inspected the pan and threw it away as well.

"I may have greatly overestimated my cooking skills." Tine muttered sadly. "I should just get take out." He sighed, sending a message to his older brother Type.

Tine: P! I thought you said cooking stir fry was easy!

Type: I didn't say that, Tine, you did. I told you cooking was going to be difficult especially if it's your first time.

Tine: I just wanted to do something nice for Sarawat.

Tine sent his brother a crying sticker.

Type: My nong is really too cute. Just get take out. I'll come over and help next weekend, okay?

Tine: Okay, okay. Thanks, P!

Tine put down his phone and stared at the mess in the kitchen. He picked his phone up again and opened a food delivery app. Take-out it was.

His phone suddenly buzzed with an incoming message from Sarawat.

Saraleo: Sorry, Tine. I'm going to get home a little late because of practice. You can have dinner without me.

Tine pouted.