~•Chap.32•~

Jennie sat in the desk near me, not caring about the fact that usually Jisoo was there, as I asked her worried «Have you come up with something!?»Jennie looked at me serious and said «I thought about it all evening and night

Jennie looked at me serious and said «I thought about it all evening and night. But...»
«BUT!?» I asked anxiously
«I have no idea.» she slumped on the chair annoyed as I started hitting my head on the desk
«You're fucking useless.»

«Woah! Lisa-ya! What the heck are you doing?» Chaeyoung asked stopping me «You're gonna hurt yourself, or if you're unlucky enough you can die!»
I looked at her annoyed «That would be a nice thing right now.»
Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and said «Why weren't you stopping her??»
Jennie didn't answer her gaze firm on her lap or nails, whatever she was staring at, knowing fully well that she was lost in thoughts.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as I restarted hitting my head «Dear Lord Lisa!!»
«What are you doing Priya?!» Jisoo's voice echoed in the room, rushing to my side and stopping me as I whined
«I wanna hit my head harder...»

Jennie was still lost in thoughts as the teacher stepped in the classroom, starting the lesson, forcing Chaesoo to sit at their desks, I simply hit my head once more and remained there. As I thought about my situation; why I must fall for a straight girl, who's also my best friend?

In that moment a song that GD made me listen once came in my mind.

Oh, how can I relate to that song...

I wasn't keeping track of the time, too focused on what to do. I mean, it's not like I found the idea of me and Jisoo having a relationship disgusting, but, she was like a sister. I had nothing against incests but it wasn't something I would have done. Not even with my step-bros although it's not really an incest.

I was so lost in my own pitiful thoughts that when Jennie suddenly slammed her hands on her desk and yelled «FUCK!!!» I jumped startled almost falling from my chair
«Nini wtf?!»
«MY BRAIN WON'T WORK!!! FUCK!»
The teacher said «Kim, Manoban, punishment room.»
We both looked at her and said in sync «FUCK!» we stood up, grabbed our stuff and went out.

Great, just great.

As we made our way out, Jennie and me linked arms as I asked «What's wrong with you?»
«I was trying to find a solution! I swore to take care of you, but nothing comes up!»
«It's okay Jen... Eventually I will fall out of love. I hope. Oh damn it! Life can be a bitch!»
Suddenly Jennie said «Let's skip the punishment... Race to my room for some hot sex?»
I nodded and said «The loser will submit and do whatever the other says for a whole week without saying no unless it's really necessary. Deal?» I offered my hand and she grabbed it smirking
«Deal. Be ready to lose.»
I was about to scoff when she pushed me against a wall making me fall as she ran away and I stood up as quickly as I could «THAT'S PLAYING DIRTY KIM!»