~•Chap.34•~

«Noooo» whined Lisa «It's not fair!! This shit it broken!»«Or simply you can't dance

«Or simply you can't dance.» Jennie teased her
«I was already dancing when I was a sperm fighting against the others! This machine is broken!» Lisa insisted kicking it as I said chuckling
«I got to concur with Jennie. Your legs were moving in very debatable ways, your feet weren't even pressing the correct spot, you were stiff and counted too much on keeping yourself stable with the help of the bar. In my opinion, if you were more relaxed, your body would respond tremendously better to your will.» I said as Chaeyoung nodded, while Jennie and Lisa were staring at me emotionless, until Jennie said
«Wait, I lost you after concuer? Concer? Concussion?»
«Concur.» Chaeyoung said as Jennie nodded
«Yeah, that word. We don't speak your language. Please use Korean, or English, or Thai with Lisa.»
Lisa nodded and said «Now, could you translate everything you just said?»
A male voice said «Ya need to chill down, not look like you have a pole showed up your small ass and use more your balance than using the bar.»
Jennie and Lisa nodded the second saying «Oh that? Was it that hard to say?!» she rolled her eyes as Chaeyoung asked the guy
«Do we know you?»
The guy smiled and nodded «Maybe we kind of met during some meeting or whatever... I'm Woo Ji-ho but can call me Zico, since I was in town I decided to meet my bad cousin Jennie.»

Zico went to Jennie and patted her head, as Jennie showed his hands away, Lisa saying «Jisoo unnie, going back to what you were saying, don't speak to us like that, chill down and be comfortable, being so uptight and speaking so weirdly won't do you any good. You're too uptight, relaaaax. Try to speak like us, you'll look more approachable. Chaeyoung, you too.»
Jennie added «Also, what makes you say that about Lisa? How do you know that was her problem? Have you two elite people ever played at an arcade or a game like this?»
The two shook their heads as I added «But I can try.»
Lisa scoffed and bowing said «Go on princess buttercup. Show us your abilities.»

I rolled my eyes and stepped on the machine, I chose a song and once she started, everyone remained shocked. I was doing beyond amazing! I looked like a professional.

Once the music ended I took a deep breath saying «Oh I didn't do bad.»
Lisa and Jennie were looking at the score speechless and eyes wide «The fuck...» one said
«How the f-» the other added while Zico was laughing and saying
«Omg! I haven't seen this two so shocked from such a long time! Look at their faces!!» he bent over and fell on the floor as Jennie's kicked him annoyed but he kept laughing as Lisa said pointing an accusing finger to me
«You cheated! You can't be better than me in dancing!!!»
I shrugged «Try working on what I told you and you'll be fine.»

Lisa scoffed and went to play something else, as I followed her like a lost puppy «Hey Lili, you weren't like this once... How did you become like this?»
Lisa turned to me and said «This is not a conversation to have now. Let's talk when we get back. For now, have fun! You've never been here, enjoy!!» Lisa smiled and I smiled back nodding.