Chapter 7 || The Eldest

Sophia, Carla, and Nadia all sat in the car silently as the parked car sat in front of the Diaz's estate. 

Nadia sat uncomfortably in her seat as her breath shuddered, she looked at her hands then at the car handle. 

Nobody was going to open the door so she went for it, without hesitation she reached for the door handle and swung it open. 

"What are we waiting for?" She said as she stepped out of the car. 

Sophia and Carla looked back at each other and did the same, they stood side by side. 

"Well... what are we waiting for?" Sophia walked forward and knocked on the door. 

After several seconds, one of their many maids managed to open the door, she stared at the three girls in confusion.

"Do you have a meeting with Roberto or Lina Diaz?" The maid was soft spoken as she kept guard off the door. 

"No..." Sophia sternly said. 

"Unfortunately, I can't let you in. You must have business affiliations in order to speak with either of them," the maid slowly closed the door. 

In a blink of an eye, Sophia reached a hand out to stop the door from fully closing, "Tell either Lina or Roberto that Sophia Genovese wishes to speak to them. The eldest daughter of Piero Genovese," Sophia cheerfully smiled. 

The maid stared at Sophia with fear, she then led them to the foyer where they were told to wait. 

"How did you do that?" Nadia asked. 

"No worries, I just have a few tricks up my sleeve," Sophia stuffed her hands into her jacket pocket as she looked around the room. 

The maid from earlier appeared and led them to the furthest room in the back. The maid stopped in front of the large doors, she gently knocked and the noise echoed through the hallways. 

"Come in..." A stern but deep voice spoke from the other side of the door. 

The maid struggled to open the doors, once fully open, she let the three girls inside. 

Sophia, Nadia, and Carla slowly approached the office desk, behind the desk sat Roberto Diaz. Although he was very wealthy, he had no power over anybody. 

Sophia cleared her throat.

"Ah, the one and only Sophia Genovese," Roberto said as he stood up from his seat. 

"I'm pretty sure you know why we're here," Sophia scoffed. 

"Please make yourselves at home," Piero smirked.

Once all three girls were seated, they stared at one another. 

"Where is your younger sister Luna?" Roberto asked as he sat in his office chair with poise. 

"Ask Alejandro... he might know exactly why my sister is in a coma in the hospital," Sophia crossed her arms as she sat back in her seat. 

"If you're going to ask where Alejandro is, stop with the bullshit..." 

"Fine, where is Alejandro?" 

Roberto slightly stood up and leaned over the desk, facing only Sophia, "He's long gone... should have been a little faster," Roberto chuckled. 

Sophia took a deep sigh and rolled her eyes, she then grabbed Roberto by his tie, "If you don't fucking tell me where he is right now. I can promise you, you will not see another living day. I can assure you once I'm finished with you, nobody will know who you are besides the scumbag you are and the scumbag of a son you raised," Sophia pulled his tie closer and closer to her face.