Players

I guess you can say there are different types of players... Theirs the ones who win your heart over, the hard to get ones, and then theirs the other ones. They got hoes... yeah. They make you think that they really love you. They make you feel special. Make you feel like your their world.... and when you fall for a player. It takes a bit to recover. You question why you weren't enough for him or her. You question what you did wrong. You might even blame yourself for a while. That special person might even "show you off" but little do you know, your probably the only one that sees that picture or video. They will make you feel so special and then boom there gone. You wonder what happened because everything seemed so right. He or she will cross your mind a lot. You will try and forget by dating new people, talking to new people, or even just having hoes. But he or she will cross your mind and you will be able to deal with it... but there will be some days you aren't able to. Some days you will break down and cry and just think and wonder what went wrong, why wasn't I good enough for you. You will ask yourself so many questions but.. think about it, it's their loss. But then again... there will be that one player... that will really get your heart and it will break you when he or she leaves. There will be that one you won't be able to forget. But you tell everyone you're fine... tell everyone you are okay it's no biggy... you will tell people that special person doesn't even matter... But he or she does.. and you can't get that special person out of your head... but you keep it to yourself. Because you don't want people to worry. You act like your fine and you moved on... but you haven't... that person crosses your mind all the time. But you try your best to not let it get to you. But you really just miss that person so much... and if you had the chance you would go back.. even if it caused heartbreak again. You just love that person so much that you don't even care... But you have to stay strong for everyone around you... and for yourself. You just gotta try and push through and you will meet someone else someday... That person will be better for you. You just gotta wait and be patient.