Chapter Three

"This place is really good." Y/N roamed her eyes around the famous italian restaurant in Korea while Irene, on the other hand, is busy staring at her.

"Do you like it?" Irene asked. Biting her lower lip as she stares at Y/N's neck.

Gad, this girl makes me insane!

Y/N takes her eyes off the place and smiles to the girl in front of her. "Yes. I love it. Thank you for bringing me here, Irene. I really appreciate it." Y/N politely answered her.

Their foods arrived and they both thanked the waiters.

"So, how long have you been in South Korea?" Irene asked as she sexily puts a piece of meat in her mouth. Y/N saw it but didn't pay attention to it. Instead, she focused her mind of Irene's question. "Oh, uhm. I've been here for quite a year now and as far as I lived here, I find it really nice." Y/N answered.

Gad, people are staring at us. She's really a popular star.

Irene notices Y/N uncomfortable movements. She got worried and asked, "Hey, Y/N. Are you okay?"

Y/N nodded her head and leaned her face closer to whisper. "I am, Irene. Don't worry. It's just that I didn't know you are indeed a popular individual until now." Y/N grinned to Irene when she notices the stares and flashes of cameras around them.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" Irene asked, cautiously and concernly.

This is actually my favorite restaurant but if Y/N wants to find another place then I have no choice but to think of another better place.

Y/N shook her head. "No. Not anymore. It calms me down when I saw your eyes. So yeah, I'm fine now. Don't worry." Y/N smiles widely to Irene that made the older woman blushed. Of course, Y/N didn't notice it.

After some time of eating and talking, they are now done for their lunch. In just a short period of time, Irene felt better and super overwhelmed for getting a chance to know Y/N better and to get to know her more.

"So, do you have any plans after this?" Y/N asked Irene.

Irene felt so happy inside of her just by that question. But she didn't let Y/N notice it. It's embarrassing, as she believes.

"No, nothing. How about you? Do you have plans? Or rather, meeting someone?" Irene asked. Carefully catching Y/N just like a prey on whether she is single or not. But she hopes, she's single.

Y/N hummed. "None, actually. My meeting for my new client was postponed until tomorrow so I don't have any other plans as of now." She replied honestly.

Yes! So that means, I can invite her again? Cool.

"Since both of us don't have any other plans to do for the rest of the day, why don't we go to this place I know? I'm sure you're going to enjoy this." Irene smirked at clueless Y/N. "

Where is it?" Y/N asked.

- - -

To: My Wife

Baby, are you busy? Why aren't you replying?

Mina sent another message to Y/N for the nth time today. Y/N did update her earlier about the lunch she had with Irene but after the last message of Y/N— saying that the older woman invited her again to go to a certain place— she received, she hasn't been receiving any message from her wife other than that.

Why isn't she replying? Gad, Y/N! You're making me worried.

"Hey, Mina-yah. Are you okay?" Jihyo asked Mina as she took a sit next to her on the floor.