Chapter Five

"You said you're going to visit me again two weeks ago? But you didn't." Mina sulked as she complained to her wife.

After Y/N came to TWICE's dorm, she hasn't got a time to visit her wife again because of her continuous work. Y/N got a huge job for a big company in Korea and they have to do it quickly than the original planned. Y/N even lessen the time of her contacting Mina because of all day and all night of work. She even sometimes forgot to call Mina at night.

And Mina isn't happy about it.

"I'm sorry, baby. I already explained to you why I can't visit you. They are rushing us. They want the project to be done by the end of the month and we only have less than two weeks left to finish everything." Y/N explained to Mina but her eyes and hands are focused on her laptop on the table.

Mina is really annoyed and irritated. But she can't do anything aside from to understand her wife.

Mina stays silent for a quite while and Y/N doesn't seem to notice it since her mind is occupied by her work.

Mina sighed annoyingly. "I'm going to sleep. Good night." This time, Y/N notices the tone of her wife.

Y/N looked away from her laptop but only to see the black screen of her phone. Mina already ended the call.

Y/N tried to call Mina again but her wife isn't answering. She just sighed and caresses her face harshly.

Fuck. Now what? She's fucking mad at me. Fuck this work!

- - -

"Mina unnie." Mina looked away from her phone and looked at Dahyun who called her name.

"What is it, Dahyun-ah?" Mina asked.

Dahyun pointed at her back secretly. "Bambam Oppa is staring at you for an hour now." Mina looked at the mirror in front of her to see what Dahyun is talking about.

And then, she saw Bambam is really staring at her. Not minding what his members are babbling about.

"See? I told you, unnie." Dahyun said.

Mina shook her head. "Just let him be."

Everyone in JYP knows that Bambam has a huge crush on Mina. They even formed a ship for the two. JYP-nim and members of TWICE told Mina to just go with the flow because they don't want anyone else to know that Mina is already married. Y/N was against the idea of it but agreed nonetheless.

TWICE is on the same practice room with GOT7 as of the moment. They are all scheduled to film a video today for their episode on a tv show. They are just waiting for JYP to arrive with the hosts of the show.

"Mina-yah!" Mina turned to look at the person who called her. It's Jackson from GOT7.

Mina bows and smiles to him. "Oh, hi oppa." Dahyun did the same to him.

"Uhm, my friend over there wants to ask something for you but he's too shy to do it so I'll do it in his place." Jackson said confidently.

The two TWICE members look at each other puzzled but then smiled to Jackson.

"What is it, oppa?" Mina asked.

"Bambam wants to get your number." Jackson straightforwardly mumbled.

The three look at Bambam who is now hiding behind his other member. Mina chuckled softly alongside Dahyun.

"Please, Mina-yah? I promise he won't bother you everyday. So, please?" Jackson used an aegyo to the two but Mina isn't actually taken by that.