Chapter Twenty Four

"Y/N! Can you accompany me for a while?" Reina asked Y/N with a seductive voice.

Karl and Reign looked at Reina then back to Y/N, who is currently busy cleaning the lense of her camera.

"Just a sec." Y/N replied to Reina shortly. "Okay! I'll be at the camp." Reina then gave a sweet smile to Y/N before heading to the camp.

"Woah. Now I'm convinced. She's seducing you, mah men. She has a thing on you." Reign commented as she stood next to Y/N.

Karl sat on the table in front of Y/N and leaned down a bit. "Bakla, wag ka nang kumontra. Bet ka talaga ng impaktang yon." Karl annoyingly said as he rolled his eyes on Reina's side.

Y/N let out a sigh and put down her lense. "Guys. I'm just helping her because of this project. Besides, alam niyo namang malaki ang selos ni Mina dyan." Y/N replied still focusing on her camera.

"So, kaya ba iniiwasan mo na si Reina simula nung bumalik ka rito?" Reign asked mischievously.

Y/N nodded. "Sige na. Tulungan ko na si Reina. Babalik din ako agad." She then stood up and carried her camera.

"Wait. Baka tumawag si Mina. Sabihin niyo nalang may ginagawa pa ako. Don't you dare say to her na kasama ako ni Reina. Maselan ang pagbubuntis niya." Y/N warned her friends.

Karl huffed while Reign gave Y/N a thumbs up, symbolizing that she indeed know what she would do when Mina called.

Y/N gave them a last nod before heading out.

Since the day Y/N came back from her five-day visit in the Philippines, she started to distant herself from Reina unnoticeable as much as she can but unfortunately, because of the decision of Director Nam, Y/N has a hard time avoiding the girl.

But Reina seems to notice it as she began to be more clingy to Y/N. Everyday, she would go to Y/N's room or the camp or wherever Y/N might be just to be with her. Pretending that she has something to do that she needed some help from Y/N.

Today is not different though.

Y/N arrived at Reina's place and looked for the girl.

"Reina? I'm here." Y/N almost shouted as she stood at the front door of the house.

Y/N heard a steps from the side of the house and seconds later, a girl in a bikini with a wide seductive-innocent smile went out.

"Oh, hi Y/N! Please, come in. The models are already in the garden." Reina then walked first in front of Y/N while swaying her perfect shape butt as she signaled Y/N to follow her.

Y/N absentmindedly stared at Reina's butt that made the latter smirked.

"Y/N? Let's go?" Reina asked innocently as if nothing happened.

Y/N came back to her senses and cleared her throat as she looked away.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, let's go." Y/N replied and tried her best to look around and ignore the presence of Reina's butt.

When they arrived at the wide garden of Reina's house, Y/N saw the models of her project with Reina.

The project is all about modeling since Reina is a crowned queen in their city when she won in different beauty pageants consistently champion in their city.

The Mayor and Director Nam decided to have some fun for their project. They decided to put a beauty contest just for some fun when they finished their main project which is to educate the villagers.