Chapter Thirteen

"Babe? Are you ready to go?" Y/N asked to Mina.

"Wait, baby. Just a minute." Mina replied.

Y/N sat on the edge of the bed as she checks her bag again. Just in case she forgot something again to bring.

"Let's go." Mina said.

Y/N looked at her wife and suddenly stopped.

Y'all. I married a goddess.

"Why are you so stunning in every clothes and make-up you wear?" Y/N as she walks forward to Mina.

Mina blushed. Still not used on her wife's sweet words everyday.

Mina is wearing a red above the knee dress. While her wife is wearing a black sleeveless dress.

Y/N wrapped her arm around Mina's waist and pulled her wife closer to her. Faces are only an inch apart.

"Look who's talking." Mina seductively murmured in her wife's lips. "You're making me drool over you, baby." Mina whispered huskily as she gave her wife a peck on her lips.

"Hmm. Just be thankful that I can control my body right now. If not, we would end up celebrating Valentine's on that bed... until morning." Y/N sexily smirked to her wife before taking a steps back.

Mina chuckled softly. "I would like to thank whoever controlling your body and my body as well." The couple chuckled as they headed out of the room.

- - -

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!"

Y/N took out the bouquet of flower that she asked Maxine to buy earlier as a gift for her wife and handed it to Mina.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love." Y/N greeted her. Mina smiled widely as she accepted the bouquet. "Oh! Thank you, baby. Happy Valentine's Day." Mina gave a peck on her wife's lips quickly, embarrassed that someone might seen them.

Karl, Reign and Y/N stared at each other. Giving signals if they would start for their plan or not.

They looked at their lonely friend, who is sitting on the couch and talking with Mina and Anthony, not minding them.

"Where's the bouquet, Rei?" Y/N asked, whispering.

"It's on the kitchen together with the chocolates and her favorite stuff toy." Reign replied smilingly.

"Sigurado matutuwa si Bakla." Karl uttered. Covering his mouth for screaming in excitement.

They decided to place their mini surprise to Maxine on the place that Maxine didn't usually go. And that's the kitchen.

Y/N signaled her wife to keep on talking with Maxine. Y/N told her wife and Anthony about their plan. Of course, no secrets, anything and everything should known by each of the married couple.

Karl, Reign and Y/N went to the kitchen quietly as possible to get the surprise gifts for their friend.

And once they are out,

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MAXINE!" The three shouted in unison, each of them is holding their gifts for Maxine.

Maxine covered her mouth using her hand in shocked. Mina is clapping her hands happily. While Anthony is smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh my... gosh. You guys..." Then Maxine started to cry loudly.

"Stop crying, Max! Hindi bagay sayo, tanga." Y/N teased her as she gave her gift and hugged her friend.