Chapter Twenty

Mina woke up and saw the clock on the side table.

It's just two in the morning. Too early to wake up but I'm hungry T.T

Mina turned to her wife, who's hugging her, and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully on the crook of her neck.

"Baby?" Mina gently pushed the body of her wife. "Babe, wake up."

"Hm." Y/N groaned as she moved closer to her wife.

"Babeee.." Mina whined cutely. "Wake up, Y/N.." She pouted as she positioned herself on top of her wife.

Y/N opened one of her eyes and closed it again. "Hm? What is it?" Y/N asked as she hugged her wife.

"I'm hungry." Mina pouted adorably as she leaned her head against her wife's chest. "I want to eat." She added.

Y/N yawned. "What do you want to eat?" and then asked.

"I want Eomuk Tang, Samgyetang and avocado shake." Mina mumbled softly.

"What? But we don't have any of those left anymore. You already ate them earlier." Y/N replied as she stroke her wife's back.

Mina lifted her head to see her wife's face. "But I want those.." she whined again.

"It's passed midnight, love. All the stalls are closed."

"Get up and buy me.." Mina got off from her wife's body and moved to the side.

"Can we just wait until morning?" Y/N asked as she closed her eyes again.

Mina glared at her wife irritatedly.

"No! I want those now. Y/N, get up!" Mina sat on the bed and crossed her arms above her chest.

"Aish. Fine." Y/N lazily took off the blanket from her body and stood up.

Y/N walked straight in the bathroom to clean herself and brush her teeth.

Mina walked in the bathroom as well as she leaned against the door frame of the bathroom and crossed her arms above her chest.

As soon as Y/N finished what her doing, she put on her clothes and grabbed the car keys on the table.

"Do you want anything else, baby?" She asked to Mina who is still standing on the door frame.

Mina pouted and shook her head.

"Just make it quick. I'm really hungry."

Y/N smiled and gave a peck on her wife's lips before heading out.

Mina watched her wife in the balcony as she goes away.

Mina then sighed and laid down on the bed again, closing her eyes.

Mina woke up when she heard a ringtone coming from the side table.

It's from Y/N's phone. Who would call her in this early time?

She stood up and grabbed the phone of her wife.

Reina Rivera? Who is she?— oh. She's the one who's flirting my wife.

Mina answered the call and waited for the caller to speak.

"Hey, Y/N. Good morning! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry."

Mina didn't reply. She just continues to listen to the voice of the caller.

"Y/N? Are you there? I miss you."