Chapter Thirty One

It's been three weeks but Y/N was still nowhere to be found. Mina, along with their friends, tried to look for her on every possible places she must have went to but they didn't see any signs of Y/N there.

JYP-nim gave Mina enough time to rest. They decided to tell the public that Mina was having an anxiety and depression that needs to be treated well so she had to rest for a couple of months. It's a half truth of the story, they didn't tell the public that Mina was actually pregnant.

Mina, along with Karl, Anthony, Maxine and Reign were all living in the married couple's house in Busan for the meantime. Mina was supposed to go back to Japan to live with her parents but the woman disagreed. She said, she will stay at there house in Busan in case her wife decided to come home and meet her there, patiently waiting for her to come home. Since TWICE members won't be able to come and stay with her, the three best friends of Y/N took the responsibility of taking care their best friend's wife and child.

After Mina kicked Jared out of the hospital room, she never saw him again. He tried to reach out and apologize but the woman was displeased. Mina was really serious when she said she doesn't want to see him anymore even if she's the brother of her wife.

Mina decided not to tell their parents about what happened. She doesn't want to make them worry too much. But of course, news fly so fast, she got a call from her and Y/N's parents the other day, asking what exactly happened so she had to tell them everything via video call. She apologized to Y/N's parents and to her parents as well. Y/N's parents felt disappointed in Mina for doing such thing to their one and only daughter but they felt anger towards their son for doing that to his sister.

Y/N's parents and Mina's parents talked while Mina was listening to them. They promised to find Y/N so they could have a talk about their relationship and about the child that Mina was carrying.

"Mina? Do you want something to eat?" Mina heard Maxine's soft voice from the other side of the door.

Mina looked at her weakly and shakes her head slowly. "I'm not hungry, Max. Thank you." She replied sadly as her eyes went back to the picture frame in her hands.

It was a picture of Y/N and Mina when they celebrated their first year anniversary as a couple.

Mina heard Maxine's sigh as the latter walked in and gently closed the door and stood up next to Mina. "But you haven't eaten anything since forever. You have to eat, Mina." Maxine softly said as softness and worried were visible on her voice. "For the baby, please?" Maxine pushed.

Mina looked at Maxine and saw concerns in her eyes. So even if she doesn't have any appetite to eat, she smiled a bit and nodded her head causing Maxine to smile at her.

"Okay, I'll get you food." She said before she stormed out of the room.

Mina went back to the picture and didn't notice the tears escaping her eyes.

Since Y/N left her, walang araw na hindi siya umiiyak. She's been blaming herself over and over again. She hated herself for cheating on her wife that caused her wife too much pain and she hated herself more because probably now, Y/N despised her a lot.

Ayon sa Doctor, nasa hindi magandang kalagayan ang baby sa tyan ni Mina kaya't hangga't maaari, dapat daw ay lalo pa silang nag-iingat. Pero hindi maiwasan ni Mina ang malungkot at mangulila sa kanyang asawa.

It's been three weeks, three hella weeks without you, Y/N. Please, come home to me. Come home to me, Y/N, please.

Mina didn't notice that she fell asleep after she ate the food that Maxine brought until she was awaken by the loud noises coming from the living room so she hurriedly and carefully stood up to see what's happening.