Sunday Night

Sunday night, I ran into Toby outside our apartments as I was heading out to grab something for dinner. He looked like he was coming back from the gym. When Chris and I dated, I started going to the gym with him. I only did the treadmill for 45 minutes while he did strength, but it kept me in shape.

"Just get done working out?" I asked him the obvious question.

"Yeah. I go to a small gym about 5 miles up the road. You work out any?"

"Before I moved down here, I used to use the treadmill three days a week while my-- a friend of mine worked out."

"It's a good deal there. Be careful if you join. There's a couple guys who think it's a pickup joint. It's usually pretty empty this time of the night, right before they close."

"Okay, thanks."

"Catch ya later, Petey."

He called me 'Petey' again. I just hate that. I opened my mouth to say something, but shrugged it off.

I joined the gym the next evening after work. I was in the locker room changing into my shorts when I saw Toby come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was amazing. His chest muscles were big and his stomach was flat and hard. He had dark blond hair covering his upper chest, making a trail down to his stomach. The hair flared out around his belly and then disappeared in a trail beneath the towel. He had a large ornate cross tattoo on his right arm. It was very artistic and beautiful and strongly contrasted against the tribal tattoo that covered his left arm from his wrist onto his shoulder and neck.

"Hey, Petey," he said with a grin.

"Hi, Toby," I blushed and then looked away. Toby opened a locker a few down from me and pulled his towel off. I hurried and pulled my t-shirt on and when he wasn't looking, I quickly glanced at his body. It was perfect. His penis was uncut and hung about 5 inches soft and fat over a large set of balls. I felt myself starting to harden and I hurried out of the locker room and got on one of the treadmills.

"Hey, you ran off." Toby walked up and stood on the empty treadmill next to me. "You only do the treadmill?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"If you want to add strength training, I can help you with that. Do maybe 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of strength and it'll help give you some definition up top. You've got a nice, trim body. I don't want to bulk you up like me or anything, but a little muscle wouldn't hurt you, though."

"Um... well... maybe..."

"Think about it. I'll see ya 'round, Petey."

Toby smacked my butt as he walked past and I nearly tripped over my feet. I blushed and I had to close my eyes and concentrate on not getting a hard on.