Saturday

On Wednesday, Mike asked me to work on Saturday again, and I agreed.

Mike arrived around 9:30 and pulled up a chair in my cube. I turned around in my chair and we talked for a little while. We were in close proximity to each other and Mike bumped me a couple of times with his leg.

Mike ordered Chinese food for lunch and I went simple and just got chicken fried rice. After lunch, I went back to my desk. I hadn't been working long before Mike called me and asked me to come to his office. As I walked in, he shut the door behind me.

Mike put his arm around my shoulders. "Peter, you're doing a really great job and I really appreciate it. It's nice to get someone in there that can get up and running so quickly. I'm pleasantly surprised to find how fast you work, and with such great quality."

"Thanks, Mike. That really means a lot to me."

I was so nervous my heart was beating a mile a minute. Mike's arm around me and his close proximity to me had me hard in my jeans. I moved my hands in front of my crotch to try to hide it.

"You're trembling, Peter," he said quietly. "You don't have any reason to be afraid of me."

I looked up at him and he bent down and lightly pressed his lips against mine. He moved around in front of me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again, this time harder and more sensual, open mouthed. I trembled as I lifted my arms and lightly gripped his arms. When I felt his tongue lightly run across my bottom lip and then enter my mouth, I whimpered a little bit. Mike was a terrific kisser, even better than Chris. When he broke the kiss, I was panting.

"Why don't we call it a day?" he husked. "Go grab a beer?"

I nodded. "Okay."

"Or why don't I grab a six pack and then we can head back to your place? We could talk where it's quiet... get to know each other better."

I nodded again and gave Mike directions to my apartment and he said he'd meet me there. As I drove home, I realized I was making a huge mistake. I knew very well what he wanted to do at my house, and it was more than talking. He was married and it was wrong, but I found myself unable to say no.

When I got home, I picked up a little bit and turned on the TV and sat down on the couch. Mike knocked on the door about 15 minutes later and I took a deep breath and let him in. He walked in with a grocery bag and pulled out a six pack of beer. He twisted the tops off two of the bottles and handed them to me. He put the rest of the six pack in the fridge. Mike took a healthy swig of his beer as I sipped mine and I gave him a tour of the small apartment.

We returned to the living room and sat on the couch. He picked up the remote and turned it to a football game on ESPN. He finished his beer pretty quick and asked if I'd get him another. When I brought back the beer, he unscrewed the top and guzzled about a quarter of it, then pulled me down so that I was sitting right next to him. He set the beer on the coffee table and put his arm around me and pulled me to him.

When his hand moved to the back of my neck and he kissed me, I didn't resist. When he started kissing my neck, I knew that I was his. The feeling of his beard and moustache as he kissed and sucked on my neck was unlike anything I ever felt before. My ex Chris was always clean shaven, but he never shaved every day, so he always had stubble. I always enjoyed the feeling of his beard stubble on my face and neck, but this was different. It was like the nerve endings in my skin were wired directly to my dick and the hair on his face triggered all of those nerve endings simultaneously. I was leaking into my underwear and I'm sure there was already a wet spot on the front of my jeans.

Mike pushed me back onto the couch and moved on top of me, straddling my legs and we kissed and made out. He was slowly grinding his hard crotch into me. I was so turned on, it felt like I was close to coming in my pants. Mike stood up and pulled me to my feet. He grabbed the grocery bag off the coffee table and led me by the hand into my bedroom.