The fight and call names

I continued to work out with Toby for the next few weeks, and he was friendly but guarded. After asking me to go out with them and me making excuses not to go, they stopped asking.

Mike kept coming by for quickies during the week and longer Saturdays. Over the weeks, Mike had become much more intimate with me. He was gentle and loving and called me 'baby.'

One Saturday, he was finally able to get away all day. We had lunch together, spent all afternoon in bed, making love twice. We dressed up in suits and went out to a very nice dinner and then returned to my apartment.

Mike was sitting on the couch looking particularly sexy in his suit. I straddled him and sat down on his lap. His hands massaged my ass as we kissed and made out. He was pushing up into me and I was grinding my ass on the hard bulge in his suit pants.

He broke the kiss and whispered huskily, "Take your clothes off, baby."

As I slowly undressed in front of Mike, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock and began stroking it until I was complete naked. I knelt in front of the couch. I kissed and licked him all over over the shaft before I finally took the head into my mouth. I looked up at him and met his eyes as he watched me suck him. He was still wearing his suit jacket, shirt and tie and he looked really hot. He pulled me up off my knees and pulled me onto his lap. He reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a lubricated condom. He unwrapped it and rolled it onto his cock. He spit into his fingers and smeared it into my asshole. I whimpered and moaned. He spit again and smeared it on his latex-covered dick head. He moved me into position and grabbed my waist and pushed me down onto him.

I cried out and leaned into him and buried my head in his chest waiting for the pain to subside. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, then started thrusting up into me nice and slow. I held onto his shoulders and he kissed me. He grabbed the sides of my waist and began bouncing me up and down on his shaft faster and faster.

We were kissing hard, our tongues wrestling and playing with each other. He was holding my hips tight as he furiously thrust up into me. I bounced hard up and down trying to bring him pleasure.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah, baby, that's it! You got it, baby! I'm coming!"

He gripped me tightly and held me as he pushed his hips up and held still. I could feel his dick jerking wildly inside me as he shot his load over and over. I relaxed onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt him soften and slip out of me and I climbed off his lap and sat next to him.

I looked down at his crotch. The condom hung off his semi-erect penis. Mike pulled it off and tied the end and handed it to me. I pulled on my t-shirt and underwear, walked to the bathroom and tossed the condom into the trash. I washed my hands and wet a washcloth with warm water. I walked back into the living room and sat down next to Mike and carefully cleaned his dick with the washcloth. He winked at me and stuffed it back into his pants and I cuddled up next to him on the couch.

"I wish you could stay the night, Mike."

"You know I can't."

"I know, but don't you sometimes wish you could? Just one night... one night to not have to pretend."

"Pretend?"

"Yeah, to stay the night with me and be yourself for once and not have to worry or pretend to be something you're not."

Mike pushed me off him. His face turned red. "I'm not pretending nothing. I love my wife and kids. I'm not leaving them to be with some faggot if that's what you're thinking."

My mouth fell open. I couldn't believe he was talking to me like this. "Mike, I'm sorry, I didn't mean--"

Mike stood up and went to the bedroom and grabbed his bag.