Bar

Max and I pretended like nothing ever happened between us, but the next time we showered in the gym, he got hard when he saw me naked. I blushed and turned away as Toby laughed at him and said he needed to get laid.

Max laughed and said, "Maybe Pete can come over here and take care of it."

Toby stopped laughing and his body stiffened and he growled at Max, "Petey's not one of your boy sluts, Max. Leave him the fuck alone."

Toby cut his eyes to me looking slightly embarrassed and shut off his shower and grabbed his towel. Max looked at me as if to say "I told you so" and I shook my head and followed Toby out of the shower. Toby and I quietly got dressed.

"I think he was kidding, Toby."

"I know... I... I don't know what got into me."

"It's okay. I'm glad to have you looking out for me," I said and flashed him a big smile and he smiled back and ruffled my hair.

Max walked out of the shower to his locker with his towel around his neck. His face was flushed red and his dick was semi-erect and he was panting a little bit.

Toby looked him over and frowned. "Dude, you're fucking nasty."

Max chuckled. "Hey, if no one's gonna take care of it for me, I gotta take matters into my own hand."

I blushed when I finally realized what Max did in the shower after we left. I turned to finish getting dressed. The three of us headed out to dinner afterward and then home.

The next time we went out to the sports bar, I only drank half a glass of beer, then switched to Coke.

***

A couple of weeks later, Max wanted to go to a gay sports bar in Atlanta. Toby didn't really want to go, but Max and Kristy practically forced him. I had never been, but I was up for it.

It was like any other sports bar, except all of the guys were gay. There were some ladies there as well, but it was definitely not our regular sports bar. Max ditched us pretty quick to stalk a hot young guy by the bar. Kristy went to play pool, leaving me and Toby sitting together. I slowly sipped my beer and he downed his pretty quick and when no one came to get him another, he went up to the bar. His bubble butt looked really hot in his camouflage shorts and I couldn't help but stare.

"Hey," a deep voice said to me, breaking my concentration on Toby's butt.

I looked up and a handsome young bear was standing next to the table holding a bottle of Bud.

"Hi," I said back.

"I haven't seen you around here before," he said. "I'm Ben."

"Nice to meet you, Ben. I'm Pete."

"Can I buy you another drink?"

"Um, well... I'm kind of here with someone."

"Who? That guy at the bar?"

I looked over at Toby and he was talking with a muscular stud. The guy was leaning close to talk to Toby over the noise and they were smiling at each other. The guy had his hand on Toby's arm. I was so jealous I couldn't stand it. I felt like I was going to start crying and I looked away. I looked down at my bottle and starting playing with the label.

Ben sat down next to me. "You really like him, huh?"

I nodded.

"But he's not into you."

It wasn't a question, but a statement. I shrugged and took a sip of my beer.

"Come with me. I'll help you get over him," Ben said. He chuckled and pushed my shoulder with his.