Weekend Promise

Toby pretended like nothing happened when I saw him on Monday to work out. Various excuses kept us from going out on the weekends for a couple of weeks. When we finally did, we went back to our regular sports bar.

Saturday in the middle of May, Trevor and Annie threw a birthday get together for me at their house in Snellville. It was so good to see them. I hadn't seen them in a couple of months. Annie was getting so big. They were having a boy and the former spare room was decorated so cute in baby blue and teddy bears.

I was pleasantly surprised when Toby, Kristy and Max showed up. Toby was wearing green basketball shorts and a black tank top, which showed off all of his big muscles, his tattoos, and his hairy chest. At least I'd have another vision to fantasize about when I went to bed alone again.

I usually want to fade away into the background, but today I loved all of the attention. We had grilled brats and burgers. After they sang and I blew out the candles on the cake, I opened presents. I got some nice presents, mostly gift cards. Toby got me new workout clothes. I was way embarrassed to open a black jockstrap in front of everyone. There were also two pairs of skimpy running shorts and a tank top and a sleeveless t-shirt.

"You gotta show off your hot little body, Petey," he said.

I blushed bright red. "Ugh. I am not hot."

"When was the last time you looked in the mirror?" Max said.

I squirmed in my seat uncomfortably and tugged at my t-shirt to pull it away from my skin.

"Your clothes are so baggy, Petey," Toby said. "You've got pecs and biceps and your stomach is flat and hard. Show 'em off."

"Whatever," I said.

Toby grabbed the tank top and pulled me to my feet. He dragged me into the hall bathroom and shut the door. There was a mirror on the back of the door. Toby moved behind me and pulled my shirt off and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Look at yourself, Petey."

He was right. I did have muscles. Small ones, but they were there. I ran my hand down my stomach. No fat.

I looked up and met Toby's eyes in the mirror and smiled. He smiled back at me.

"I'm so proud of you, Petey," he whispered. Toby wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me back to him and held me tight. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I could smell him behind me, his musky scent mixed with cologne. Then I felt it. His penis twitched and slowly moved against the top of my ass as it started to stiffen. I opened my eyes and caught Toby's eyes in the mirror. Toby cleared his throat and quickly stepped back.

He handed me the tank top and I put it on and we returned to the living room. I blushed beet red when everyone started clapping.

As we ate cake, Kristy took me aside.

"Pete, can you do me a favor?" she asked. "I'm going away with my boyfriend for Memorial Day weekend. I tried to get out of it, but he has a romantic getaway planned. Cabin in the woods, all that."

"Ooh, sounds nice."

"I know right? I think he's going go propose."

"Oh my god! That is so exciting," I said.

"Shh!"

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Anyway, can you keep an eye on Tank that weekend?"

"What? Why?"

"Just watch out for him. Check up on him. If you don't see or hear from him, knock on his door. Okay?"