Time To Let Go of Past

When I woke in the morning I was lying on my back. Toby was laying next to me awake, with his head propped up on his elbow and the other hand slowly stroking my chest and stomach over my t-shirt.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?"

"A lot better. I got a little bit of a headache, but I took some aspirin."

"I'm glad."

"Thank you for taking care of me last night."

"You're welcome."

Toby brushed the hair off my forehead and let his hand run down my cheek. I looked up into his eyes and my penis quickly hardened and tented my pajama bottoms. His thumb moved across my bottom lip and I shuddered from his touch and pre-come oozed into my pants. Did he ever realize what he was doing to me?

I whispered, "Toby?"

Toby leaned down and kissed my lips gently and softly. I looked into his eyes and he wrapped his arms around me and dove onto my mouth. He kissed me hard and long and when he opened his mouth, I opened mine and allowed his tongue in. He kissed me forcefully and passionately with our arms wrapped around each other. His hand moved under my shirt and stroked my chest and gently tweaked my nipples. My body shuddered from his touch. His mouth moved to my neck and I ran my hand up his back to his smooth, shiny head. I lovingly stroked his head as he sucked on my neck. When his hand moved down my chest and stomach and rubbed over the top of my bulging pajamas, my body jerked and my dick pulsed and spurt come into my pajamas.

I blushed beet red as I panted and shivered. Toby kissed me again and gently stroked my face.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Shh... You don't have anything to be sorry for."

I ran my hand over Toby's chest and slipped it under his shirt. I ran my hand all over his hairy muscles. He sat up and pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it onto the floor and laid down flat on his back.

I rolled onto my side next to him and ran my fingertips over his nipples, which stiffened into small peaks. I rubbed and scratched his thick chest hair and slid my hand under the blankets towards his crotch. I held my breath as my hand came in contact with the bulge that tented his boxer shorts.

I pushed down the waistband of his boxers and Toby lifted his butt and helped me take them off. He tossed them onto the floor. I pushed the blankets back so that I could see him. I gasped when I saw it. It was huge. He was almost 8 inches long and thick. The cylindrical shaft was smooth and solid. The foreskin was pushed back, exposing most of the head. The head was blushing red and dripping with sweet sticky fluid.

I looked up at Toby and he was looking at me with lust and desire like I'd never seen before.

"It's huge, Toby."

"Please, Petey," he whispered. "It's been so long."

I wrapped my right hand around the shaft and slowly stroked up and down, watching the head appear and disappear as the skin slid over it. Toby moaned and his right hand moved to my shoulder and gripped it tightly. The left hand gripped the side of the mattress.

I leaned in closer and I glanced up at Toby for permission to continue. His eyes were closed tightly and his head was back in the pillow. I bent down and clamped my lips around the head, pushing the foreskin down. Toby groaned loudly. I swirled my tongue around and licked and cleaned up all of the pre-come.

"Oh, god, Petey..."

I gently sucked and moved my head down taking as much as I could into my mouth. I moaned around Toby's dick and slid back up the shaft. I slowly moved up and down a few more times. I slid my mouth off and licked up and down the entire shaft. I sucked him back in my mouth and bobbed up and down, using my hand on the shaft as I sucked him with my mouth. I closed my eyes and twisted my hand and head as I made love with my mouth to the most perfect dick I'd ever seen or tasted.

"Oh, Jesus, Petey. Oh, fuck, you're so good."

Toby's breathing quickened and I felt his balls starting to tighten. I increased the speed of my head and hand motions.

"You're gonna make me come, baby. Don't stop, Petey. I'm coming! Aw, fuck yeah!"

Toby grabbed the back of my head and thrust his hips up. His dick jerked violently in my mouth and I felt warm semen pulsing into my mouth. I swallowed over and over as my mouth filled up. Toby was grunting and cussing like a wild man as he climaxed into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, I love you," he panted. "I love you so much, Petey."

After he finished, Toby's dick softened slightly and I let it slip from my mouth. I wiped my mouth and moved up next to Toby. Toby rolled onto his side and pulled me into his arms and we kissed each other.

I stroked Toby's head and face. "I love you, too, Toby."

Toby rolled on top of me and kissed me. "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

His dick was hard again and pushing in between my legs, the head pushing into my pajama bottoms and rubbing under my balls. Toby grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it off and threw it onto the floor, then attacked my neck with his mouth... licking, biting, sucking.

I whimpered and moaned. "God, Toby... I want you so bad."

Toby ran his hands up and down my chest and stomach. "You're so fucking sexy, Petey," he whispered. "I wanted you for so long."