2 • Trial Arc

[Before we begin, Two of my favorite writers, AlphaRazer and LowercaseGuy read this book, and I'm baffled— no absolutely starstruck. I've gotten so much positive feed back and I'm less than 4 days got over 100 views and 14 votes. I can't thank you all enough. But that's enough from for now. Let's begin.]

Kyoro yawned as he waited on the elevator. He rubbed his eyes before opening them and seeing Suzune and Kikyō. He froze and began walking away until the two girls grabbed his arms and dragged him into elevator. Suzune pressed a button as Kyoro began sweating bullets.

"Morning, Kyoro." Kikyo said happily. "You've got bedhead all over." She added. "But I always have bedhead— and isn't that the fashion these days." Kyoro said plucking his bangs. "Sure, let's go with that." Kikyo said laughing. "Maybe I can try it so we can twin." She said with a smile. Kyoro smiled and nodded. "I'm surprised to see you with Kikyō, Horikita-san." Kyoro whispered leaning forward.

"She was waiting for me outside my door." Suzune replied. Kyoro laughed before the door opened up. Suzune left, leaving Kyoro and Kikyō to themselves. "Aww. I was really hoping we could walk to school together." Kikyō said with a finger on her chin. "Morning, Kushida-san!" Ichinose said coming out of another elevator. "Ichinose-san." "Kushida-san, is this your boyfriend?" Ichinose asked. Kyoro's face went red as Kikyō gave a devious smile. Kyoro threw her a look that said 'don't you dare.' but Kikyō just ignored him.

"Actually," Kikyō began. "No, at least not yet anyway." She said smiling at the Class B student. "Phew— wait, yet?" Kyoro asked but was silenced by a hand over his mouth. "That reminds me... did you guys get your points today?" Ichinose asked.

"There's been a bit of an issue. The provision of points to first-years has been delayed." Chabashira-sensei announced. She looked at Kyoro, who sat in his far back window seat, with a smug grin. Kyoro's eyes were teary and he was sobbing uncontrollably as others complained. "There is nothing I can do. The moment the problem is resolved, the points will be distributed. Assuming you still have points by then." She said looking at Kyoro again. Kyoro glared a bit before standing up and mouthing 'bully', making Chabashira-sensei chuckle under her breath.

~•~

Kyoro was walking back to the dorms while looking at his points. He only had 44,305 left and this was resulted from his previous purchases. Consisting of: a TV, A kitchen area (that is not in other dorms.), groceries for food, lunch specials, stuff for Kikyō, and compensation for Suzune (His teasing). He looked up and saw Ichinose's hand on his chest. He didn't even realize he stopped walking.

"Sorry to call you out like this." Ichinose said sheepishly. 'She did...?' "What's going on?" Kyoro asked trying to play it cool. "I'm
Just going to say it to get it over with..." She said before a silence over took them. Kyoro was getting more and more nervous as time went by. "I think I... am going to get asked out! Right here!" She shouted. "Eh? W-Wouldn't it be better if I wasn't... here?" Kyoro asked. "But I don't know anything about dating. I found this in my locker yesterday." She said holding a pink envelope with a heart sticker sealing it. "I don't feel the same way. And I don't know how to turn the person down without hurting them. So I was wondering... since you aren't dating Kushida yet, would you pretend to be my boyfriend... and..." Ichinose explained. 'That's awfully cliche... and the hell do you mean yet?!' "Please!" "I-I think you'd be better off talking it out with them, one on one..." He said taking a step back. "But..." Ichinose stopped seeing someone behind Kyoro a couple meters away.

"Ichinose-san... who is this?" A girl with light grey hair in a bob, asked. "U-Um, sorry, Chihiro-chan... I brought someone you don't know. This is Keikēko-kun from Class D." She introduced. "Is he... your boyfriend?" She asked with glassy eyes. "Keikēko-kun is... He's my—" "—Friend that was just leaving the scene. Ichinose-san, this is hard for her. She's being very brave coming here. It takes a lot of courage to do this and her feelings deserve a proper answer." He said with a smile. "Not that I know from experience. But, uh, I gotta go so— Ciao!" He said and ran away, and out of sight.