5 • D - Cruise Exam Arc

The return... I'll try to drop the next chapter before February...
______________________________________

"And that marks the end of the test for your group..." Kyoro said shaking his head. "Yeah..." Sakura replied. Kyoro read over the email about the Cow Group's test ending, and looked over the exact words.

'The test has now ended for the Cow Group. Those in the Cow Group are no longer required to participate any further. Please be careful not to disturb the other students.'

'The same as the Monkey Group. Brief. Devoid of Context. Insanely obvious about not wanting to reveal the outcome.' Kyoro thought before scowling. "Have I done something wrong?" Sakura asked with unease in her eyes. "N-No! No. I think it just means someone figured out the VIP." Kyoro answered. "Were you the VIP?" Kyoro asked glancing at Sakura.

"No, I'm not the VIP. But I'm not sure about Sudō-kun or, um, the others." Sakura responded. "Heh. Neither am I. I've got no clue who our VIP is." Kyoro said with a wry smile. "Thank you, Keikēko-kun. I'm happy you told me that." Sakura said with a smile.

"How are things with Class A-holes? Heard rumors they weren't participating." Kyoro asked leaning against the rails. "Yeah, it's just like what the others have been saying. None of them have talked at all." Sakura said with a hand on her chin. 'Katsuragi and his silent treatment. He can't be that mad I won... They all know I was the one behind the Island, right?' Kyoro thought rubbing his brow.

"If there's anything else, let me know, okay? Remember. You can talk to me anytime." Kyoro said crossing his arms with a smirk. "Thank you, Keikēko-kun. See you later." Sakura said waving her hands cutely, before scurrying off. Kyoro smiled before running his hand through his hair.

'Time to put a reckless plan in a reckless motion...' Kyoro thought before closing his eyes, a small glow leaking from under his eyes lids. 'First. Gotta hit up Hirata, and get him to call Karuizawa. I need to postpone these events, so I'll probably need him to call her an hour earlier.' Kyoro thought pacing around. 'Hirata is definitely on his guard after last night. Karuizawa may have said she was breaking up with him, but she's in too tight a bind to throw him out now.' Kyoro thought before getting a message, stopping his pacing.

'I've promised to meet Karuizawa-san at 4:00 pm. I'll send you Manabe-san's info.' The message read.

'Right on the money, Hirata. I can always count on you.' Kyoro thought giving a small fist pump. 'Welp. Time to break a girl's spirit. I'm don't want to be this ruthless, but this is last minute desperation. Hirata would fucking kill me if he found out what happens next...' Kyoro thought shaking his head before receiving another message from Hirata.

'I have to tell you, I don't want to make Karuizawa-san sad.' Was Hirata's last message, but feeling bad, Kyoro ignored it. Kyoro switched from Hirata's contact, and sent a short message to Manabe. 'Hey, you got a minute?' With almost immediate time lapse, Manabe responded. 'Who is this?' She asked.

'Is anyone with you right now?' - K

'I'm alone, but who are you?' - M

'Don't show this to anyone. It's for the best.' - K

'Look, who are you?' - M

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hate the same person you do. Which in a sense, makes us allies.' - K

...

'Do you have the wrong number?' - M

'No, Manabe-san. This is about Karuizawa-san. I'm wishing to speak to you about the matter.' - K