6 • B - School Festival: One!

Kyoro was lying on his bed, the three idiots using his kitchen to make noodles as he scrolled through social media.

"Which flavor was yours, Kyoro?" Sudō asked. "Chicken. I'm bland." Kyoro replied, glancing up in time to see their perplexed expressions. "...You didn't get chicken." Ike informed. "...Huh? I got two specifically because I thought I'd forget..." Kyoro said in confusion.

"There's two shrimp ones—" Yamauchi began, but Kyoro cut him off with a loud curse, "Fuck!"

"That's what I get for relying on muscle memory... I need to start working out again." Kyoro spat standing up. He dragged himself over to the three and took the two cups, crushing the contents and tossing them out.

"Disgusting." He insulted the noodles with a scowl, the three rolling their eyes.

"You're exaggerating." Sudō said going back to pouring water into his cup. "Not a seafood kinda guy. Especially the smell." Kyoro said with a shrug.

"Anyway, saw you two ogling over the girl with the disability. What's her name again?" Kyoro feigned ignorance about her. "Sakayanagi-san." Ike answered immediately, glaring at Kyoro. "That's her. There any rumors about her?" He asked walking back over to his bed.

"Like guys she's been with? I dunno. She's not really— how do I say this, put out there." Ike continued. "From what I've heard, she's a class leader. She's like, really mature, isn't she?" Yamauchi questioned. "No clue. She's seems that way." Kyoro said with a shrug, picking up his phone as it vibrated, earning two skeptical stares from Ike and Yamauchi.

"You know, you've been getting a lot of messages lately. Haven't you?" Ike asked. "Not particularly." Kyoro answered raising an eyebrow. 'Quite particularly... I certainly have been.' Kyoro thought taking a seat back on his bed. "You don't have a girlfriend, do you?" Yamauchi pressed.

"Of course not. I wish. It'd be a great excuse not to do all this class stuff..." Kyoro said with a sigh. "Yeah, like Kyoro can get a girlfriend before us." Ike laughed, making Kyoro glance over, unamused. "Yeah, he's way more unpopular than us. Nobody cares about that. Let's talk about my future with Suzune." Sudō butt in, making Kyoro smirk, his alarm going off a second later.

"Oh, already. Sorry, I gotta go. I have plans." Kyoro said slipping on his slides and walking to the door. "We were just getting to the good stuff. Ah, whatever. I've got Kanji and Haruki here to listen to every single detail of how intimate things will get between us after I secure Class D's bag." Sudō said with a confident glare.

"Heh, alright. Don't destroy my kitchen." Kyoro said with a wave.

"...He's been a lot nicer than usual." Ike pointed out. "Yeah... something's up." Yamauchi agreed. "You think so?" Sudō asked taking his noodles out of the microwave. "...Should we tail him?" Ike asked Yamauchi.

"...After the noodles." He answered.

"Yo!" Kyoro greeted Kikyō, who stood idle by lobby elevator.

"Ah, good morning, Kyoro." She greeted with a wave; her normally peppy-self a refreshing sight for the teen. "Nostalgic." Kyoro commented. "How so?" She asked. "Reminds me of asking the upperclassman for the test questions." Kyoro said with smile. Kikyō didn't reply, but her smile grew wider of the memory, so Kyoro's comment did its job.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Suzune said exiting the elevator. "Good morning, Horikita-san." Kikyō greeted, unable to tell that Suzune was in a bad mood. Or at least, that's as it appeared. The scorn in Suzune's eyes was way too obvious for her not to.

Approaching the athletic grounds, Kyoro heard the ring of metal, and Kikyō seemed to comment on it as well.