3 • sWiMsUiT ePiSoDe! + More!

'Summer... Vacation...' Kyoro thought waking up on the floor. He was currently a human taco, and going through a phase. Ever since Suzune asked about him he's been distant, and only talked when spoken to, yet never came out of his room. He heard his phone ring before seeing it was surprisingly Suzune.

"No." He said turning over his taco shell. It rung out again and Kyoro declined the call. He heard an audible thud from the room over. 'Shit! I forgot we were neighbors!' He said before standing up, and falling back down because of the blanket he was wrapped in. 'Never mind.... my fate has been accepted.' He thought hearing a knock on his door. He stood up again and waddled to the door. He opened it and Suzune saw the state he was in. She didn't say any words and entered his room.

"So... what's up...?" Kyoro asked. "You've been avoiding us lately." Suzune said sitting in his desk chair. Kyoro hopped back on his bed and faced Suzune with a straight face before denying. "No I haven't." "Security cameras say other wise." "THEY HAVE THEM IN HERE?! WHERE?!" Kyoro said throwing off the blanket and standing up. He looked around and didn't see any. "I meant from outside of the room. You haven't left your room in a week and a half. Normally, I wouldn't care, but since we're... partners... I decided to get you out of your room." Suzune said with an annoyed look on her face.

"...Do you have your compass?" Kyoro asked while squinting at her. "I can always go get it." Suzune said with a glare. "No. No. You're good. You're good... anyway, say I did get out of my room. What would I go do?" Kyoro asked.

"Kushida-san, Sakura-san, and the three idiots are going to the pool with others from Class D." Suzune answered. "I'm not really trying to see them all again yet..." Kyoro said walking to his kitchen area. He opened a fridge and took out a tub of ice cream from the freezer section and grabbed a spoon. Suzune watched as he walked back to his bed and began eating with a blank stare. "You're helpless..." Suzune said with a sigh. "I wanted to have to do this..." She said standing up. Kyoro looked at her lazily before seeing his worst nightmare. Her compass. "YOU LIED!" He screamed pointing at her. "You leave me no choice. After what you did to me during the case. I should give you more than this as punishment." Suzune said slowly walking towards him. Kyoro set down the ice cream and put his head down... before jumping off his bed. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" He shouted but tripped over his blanket. Suzune room this opportunity and jumped at him. "ASSAULT!" He shouted as she raised her compass.

~•~

Kyoro was standing outside of his door in red swimming trunks, a white with black strips, button-up shirt, and black slides over his feet. He heard a door unlock and watched as Suzune walked out. Kyoro side-eyed her and walked forward, Suzune closely behind.

'She has surprisingly good fashion sense...' Kyoro thought before they left the building. "I have a bad feeling about this." Suzune said with a sigh. "Huh? Horikita-san? Keiko-kun? It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Hirata asked with Kei clinging to his arm. "Wow, Horikita-san! You're not dead? And Keiko-kun is hanging out with her? I haven't seen either of you since summer break started." Kei said.

"I merely had no need to see you people." Suzune stated. "I was just depressed." Kyoro said with a shrug. "Oh?" Kei said with doubtful eyes. "Horikita-san, why don't you come hang out with your Class D friends from time to time?" Hirata asked. "Can't you see I'm actively doing that." Suzune said making Kyoro gasp. "Hmph. Let's go, Hirata-kun." Kei said. "I guess Horikita-san only wants to hang out with her boyfriend." Kei said pushing Hirata away, Suzune's face turning pink. "See you around, Horikita-san, Keiko-kun." Hirata said as they left.

"You call me a friend..." Kyoro said with a smile. "No, I didn't." "You did, Hirata-kun said why don't you hang out with your Class D friends from time to time, and you answered with, can't you see I'm actively doing that. That's calling me a Class D friend!" Kyoro said crossing his arms with a smirk. "I-I didn't mean it!" "Then why'd you say it?" Kyoro asked making her growl before starting to walk. "Let's just go..." Suzune said stomping away, Kyoro by her side. "You got it, friend."