We need you

Evelyn's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked as Stiles took another right turn "to his house" Derek shook his head quickly "you can't take me there" he coughed out "I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles mumbled rolling his eyes "not when he can't protect himself" I told him hitting his§ shoulder.

Stiles pulled over to the side of the road "what happens if Scott doesn't find your magic bullet, are you dying?" Stiles asked turning in his seat to face Dere "no, I have a last resort" Derek replies panting "what last resort?" Stiles pressed, Derek rolled up his sleeve revealing a bullet wound that looked extremely infected "oh my god what is that? you know you should probably just get out" Stiles panicked.

Derek glared at Stiles "start the car" he demanded, Stiles just stared blankly at him "I don't think you should be barking orders in your condition. In fact, I think if I wanted to I could probably drag your little werewolf ass over to the side of the road and leave you for dead" Stiles ranted, I rolled my eyes chuckling slightly "start the car or I'm going to rip your throat out.............with my teeth" Derek growled back threateningly, sending shivers down my body.

We pulled into the animal clinic, which is where Scott told us to take him "Stiles get the door" I pleaded, Stiles ran to the door as I helped Derek out the car. His arm was over my shoulder while his other hand gripped mine "we're almost there" I mumbled sitting Derek down on the bags of dog chips "call Scott" I told Stiles tossing him my phone.

"You okay?" Derek smiled weakly without replying "does this mean anything to you?" Stiles questioned, he handed me his phone. "I can't even pronounce that" I mumbled showing the picture to Derek "It's a rare form of wolfsbane, he needs to bring me the bullet" Derek hissed gripping my hand tightly. Stiles handed me back my phone "let's get him into the surgery room" He helped me pull Derek up on to his feet and bring him in to the room.

Derek started to pull his shirt off and I looked away, my face heating up which by the smirk on Derek's face he noticed "what happens if Scott doesn't get here in time?" I asked as he rummaged through all the medical draws "last resort" he said holding up a surgical saw "your going to cut off my arm" he said looking directly at Stiles.

..........................................................................................................................................................

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding "what if you bleed to death?" I exclaimed staring up at him with wide eyes. He starting tying a blue band around the top of his arm "it'll heal if it works" I looked over at Stiles who picked up the saw and switched it on "oh god, look I really don't think I can do this" Stiles panicked slamming the saw back down.

"Why not?" Derek snapped finally looking up at us "because of the cutting through the flesh and the sawing through the bone, oh and especially the blood" Stiles yelled, his face getting paler by the moment "you faint at the sight of blood?" I stated holding on to the table for support, god I feel sick "no but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm" he gritted out.

I cringed at the thought "Stiles let me put it this way either you cut off my arm or I'm going to cut off your head" Derek sneered "you know I'm so not buyin-" Stiles was cut off as Derek reached over the metal table and grabbed his shirt. Stiles pulled away quickly "okay I'll do it, sold, done"

Derek suddenly spun around gripping the table for support as black bile spilling from his lips, I placed my head on his bare shoulder "what the hell is that?" Stiles screeched, Derek pulled himself back up "it's my body trying to heal its self, you have to do it now" I gipped Derek's shoulder as he began to sway "I don't kno-" Stiles started "Stiles now" I growled my eyes turning yellow. "Oh god" Stiles whispered placing the saw on Derek's arm.

"Stiles, Evelyn" I signed in relief when Scott came running in "what the hell?" he yelled noticing our current situation "Scott you just prevented a life time of nightmares" Stiles breathed out. I got up and Derek placed his hands on the table to steady himself "did you get it?" he choked out. Scott nodded handing the bullet to Derek "what are you going to do with it?" I asked as Derek held the bullet up to the light.

"I'm going to, I'm going-" I notice Derek sway slightly "Derek" I caught him as he fell backward knocking us both to the floor "Derek come on wake up" I yelled shaking him. Scott ran to catch the bullet Scott he's not waking up" Stiles yelled standing over my shoulder "give me a minute" Scott snapped struggling to reach the bullet "Scott I think he's dead" Stiles yelled again.

I placed my forehead against Derek's "come on Derek wake up, we need you" I felt my heart tighten if he dies there's no way Scott and I were going to be able to stop the alpha "I need you more than you think, you can't leave" I whispered quietly "I got it" Scott yelled " Evelyn move" I pulled back as Stiles lent forward "please don't kill me for this" he punched Derek straight in the face, waking him up.

"Oh thank god" I breathed pulling Derek up to his feet "here" Scott gave him the bullet. Derek bit the top of the bullet off and emptied the contents on to the table, he lit it on fire with a lighter. It burned bright blue before burning out. Derek swept it into his hand then pushed into his wound. I jumped back as he roared out in agony, I felt the bile rise in my throat.

"That was awesome" Stiles exclaimed, Derek glared at him while forcing himself to stand up. I stood next to Scott "are you okay?" I asked looking up at Derek "apart from the agonizing pain" he snapped back, I signed in relief " well then now that everything's peachy I'm going to get some fresh air before I vomit" before they can protest I spun on my heel and headed for the front steps of the clinic. I signed sitting down on the steps. I'm not cut out for this supernatural life.

"Evelyn" I literally jumped out of my skin at the sound of Derek's voice, I turned to see him standing there with his shirt and jacket on "are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I snapped frowning at him, he chuckled slightly "no but you're sitting out here alone when there's an alpha roaming around" he scowled, I stood up "I can look after myself, werewolf remember" I mumbled sarcastically. I went to push past him when he caught my arm "come on I want to show you and Scott something" I signed rolling my eyes and turned to him "you do realize you almost died today" he chuckled and looked down "come on Scotts waiting in the car" I nodded walking towards his car " Evelyn" I turned to look at him "I need you too" I stared at him for a moment "you heard me" a slight smirk crossed his face "every word"