No turning back

Evelyn's P.O.V

I hit my head against the locker in frustration "what do you mean Jackson knows?" I snapped again, Scott signed in defeat "he told me that he knows about me, and he wants me to get it for him" I shook my head in disbelief. My head pounding once again "what are we going to do?" I whisper leaning into Stiles's side "I have a plan but I'm going to need more time" Stiles states as he glanced around before looking back at me "Scott does Jackson know about me?" Scott shook his head "he didn't say anything and I want to keep it that way, I'm not dragging you into this just because Jackson hates me"

I shook my head and slouched against the lockers "so what are we going to do now?" Scott took out his history book "the only thing I can do, get the necklace" he slammed his locker shut "okay I'll go with Stiles, call us if you need us" Scott nodded, I saw Alison over his shoulder waiting for him "good luck" I patted his arm before heading towards the exit.

Stiles followed me upstairs towards his room, I threw his door open and pounced on the bed face first, and snuggled into the pillows "so what's your genius plan?" I asked, my face buried in his pillows. Before Stiles could reply Sheriff Stilinski called us from downstairs.

"Yeah da- Derek?"

I shot up to see Derek standing behind Stiles's door "Stiles quick" I hissed as his dad headed up the stairs. Stiles scrambled from his computer chair and ran to his door to distract his dad "what are you doing here?" I hissed quietly at Derek, who just crossed his arms over his chest, ignoring me. Stiles came back in and closed his door, suddenly Derek had him pinned against it "If you say any-" Stiles cut Derek off sarcastically "you mean like 'hey dad, Derek Hales in my room' get off me" he spat pushing Derek back slightly.

"Yeah buddy, if I'm harboring your fugitive werewolf ass then it's my house and my rules" Stiles stated smirking but flinched when Derek moved towards him, I rolled my eyes at them. "Did Scott get the necklace?" Derek snapped impatiently, Stiles sat back down in his chair "no, but he's working on it" crossing my arms over my chest I stood behind Stiles's chair.

"I have a plan" Stiles added, Derek raised his brow at him "which is?" Stiles spun around in his chair to face the screen "the night at the school, Scott sent a message to Alison telling her to meet him there" Stiles explains while I silently lent against his desk "so what?" Derek exclaimed, I rolled my eyes at him before sitting back down on the bed "it wasn't Scott" Stiles replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Can you find out who send it?" Stiles shook his head but smiled "no, not me but I think I know someone who can"

................................................................................................................................................................

"No I came here to do lab work" Danny exclaimed again "and we will after you trace the text" Stiles tried reasoning "how do you even know I can?" Danny resorted, Stiles stuttered for a moment before he smiled "I uh...read your arrest report" Danny looked at him in disbelief "I was 13 and the charges were dropped" Danny dropped his bag to the floor and sat down in the seat next to Stiles "I came to do lab work so that's what we're doing" he looked over his shoulder to where I was sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"Hey, Evelyn" he greeted grinning at me, I smiled brightly back at him"hey Danny" Danny's eyes wandered from me to Derek, who was sat in the chair pushed up against the wall "uh who's he again" Stiles glanced at Derek "that's my uh..cousin Miguel" I choked on my saliva as a giggle escaped my lips. Derek glanced up from the history book that lay across his lap "is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked while eyeing Derek "yeah he gets these terrible nose bleeds, hey Miguel I thought I said you could borrow one of my shirts"