22

We wore our pajamas and slid in our bed covers.
" I was thinking of having it today," she smiled and held my hand.
I smiled and held her hand.
"Can we do it tomorrow?" I said sleepily.
"Alright babe," Keisha yawned, "I'm tired too."
"Goodnight Mrs. Taruz," I said as I clapped my hands twice to switch off the lights.
She snuggled closer and rested her head  on my chest. She was out.

**Keisha I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't in my house

**
Keisha
I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't in my house. Where was I? I looked at my left and saw sleepy eyes. I laughed sheepishly as I recalled the event that occurred yesterday.
"Good morning, husband," I smiled.
He smiled back and sat, leaning against the wall.
"Good morning, wife," he said as he placed his cold hand inside my silk already wet panties.
He rubbed my folds of skin with his whole palm and smiled at me.
I opened my mouth at the taste of pleasure.
"Oh man I'm late for work!" He withdrew his hand and jumped out of bed to go and grab a shower.

I muttered under my breath. I wanted the sex so bad now.
I went downstairs and prepared a little breakfast.
**
ANDREW
Shit. Where are my boxers I muttered to myself in the bedroom.
**
Keisha
"I'll see you babe," Andrew grabbed a slice and kissed my cheek.
"Bye," i smiled.
Andrew rushed to the Audi and within minutes, he was gone.
I had to prepare for tonight. So, I took the grey sausage cushion and went upstairs.

I jumped on the bed and crushed the cushion in between my legs

I jumped on the bed and crushed the cushion in between my legs. The tingling feeling, the feeling of pleasure seeped in through my thighs. I closed my eyes and fantasized more as I was supported by wiggle my thighs more.

Just then footsteps echoed downstairs. I stopped and walked outside the room. A red dress brightened the lounge. The stunning  heels, made a thudding sound on the marble tiles.The stunning red dress matched the red Ferrari parked outside. When I took one more step, the beautiful lady stared at me.
"Oh, hello," a mischievous smile spread like a veld fire.
"My husband warned me about you," I sat on the last step of the stairs.
"It's alright," she continued smiling, "I just wanted to remind you of someone you slept with," she sat on the white sofa.
"Yes," I stared at the ceiling, " he knows about Timmy," I fired back.
"I mean the other one," she calmly responded.
My eyes darted Joanna's eyes. Such cruelty, always ruining my relationship with Andrew.
I sighed as I studied her evil grin. Andrew mustn't know about this, I bit my lip guiltily.

"Don't worry, he divorced me," she stared at the floor and looked at me, "all for the same reasons."
"He wouldn't dare," I shakily pointed at her, at the verge of tears.
"Oh honey," she soothingly responded, "these things happen."
She glanced at the magnificent clock.
"I don't think Andrew will be happy that I'm late for work," she reached for the door handle.
I stopped crying and stared at her.
"What does my husband have to do with this?" I approached her.
"Oh," she smiled, "I'm his personal assistant," she laughed, "wait, you didn't know?"
I looked at her with anger boiling in me.
"I'm going to win my man back," she said as the Ferrari engine roared.
She stared at her heel one more time.
"I think he's going to love this dressing," she revved the car and drove to the opening gates.
She was gone.
I looked at the car make a speedy turn on the main road.
How is Andrew going to react to the sex I had with...