The First Touch

Karen fell down on the cold, hard floor with a thud. She quickly picked her books off the floor.

She looked up only to find two hazel eyes looking back at her.
The young man lend out his hand to her.

Karen returned the gesture by putting her hand on his. He pulled her up and smiled at her.

Karen looked behind the young man, to find two girls with fake tanned skin and bleached blond hair looking back at her.

Their eyes were full of hate and their lips curved into a snarl. She looked back at the young man.

He had dark golden brown hair and hazel eyes that reminded her of the green forests, she had once explored out of curiosity.

"Oh, um sorry for bumping into you." The young man said. "I'm Matthew by the way but you can call me Matt."

The gingered hair girl was saying her name "I'm Karen---" before she was rudely cut off by one of the girls.
"Matt~ we need to go if you want to meet Mr. Stevens before school starts." One of the girls said.

"Oh! Right I needed to ask him about the math homework," He exclaimed. "See you later Karen."
Matt said before he ran down the hallway with the girls following behind him.

The day went on without a hitch.
She went on exploring the town.
Looking at everything until she past a bakery, she went inside.

Inside of the bakery smelled so good that she was started to feel hungry.

She ordered a Victoria Sponge Cake and a cup of tea.
The cake was so delicious that she finished the cake within a second
After eating, she went back home.

Only to find Matt inside her apartment.