Library and Phone Numbers

Karen felt happy. Tomorrow was Saturday, she thought about sleeping in and not doing any at all. But as headaches comes and goes, Matt was meeting her.

They were going to talk about the project, their teacher had assigned them. They had agreed to meet at the library.

Karen stood for twelve minutes before Matt came running in, sweat covering his forehead. "Why are you late?" Karen had asked him.

To which he replied that he was getting chased by girls. Karen rolled her eyes and just simply sighed.
Matt nervously smiled at her.

They went into the library and started to look for their books.
It had taken them two hours to find the books and four hours to finish it.

Matt saw Karen wrote something on a piece of paper.

Karen was debating whether to give him, her phone number or not.
She had hoped for the best when she slided the paper.
Matt saw the paper and smiled at her.

In which it had made, the ginger haired girl's face was flushed with red and made her to stammer her words.
"It's...It's for school. If you need it, if you don't want it.
I can take it back." She stuttered out, embarrassed and reaching for the paper.

The boy looked back at her, took the paper and folded into his pocket. "I'd hope to get a call or a text from you." Then as he said this, he gave her a paper of his number." Don't forget to call me."

After he said that, he had left the library.
Karen looked at the paper, shocked.

She had just been given the phone number of Matt Smith, the popular and handsome football player.

The same guy who has all the girls, following him all around the school.

Ok, that's a bit much. Elle and her sisters don't care about him, they had been stalking some guy named Alexander and his group of friends, don't know why though.

When Karen left the library and walked home, she felt somebody following her. She shrugged it off and continued to walk home.

Meanwhile, in the shadows, a girl was following Karen home.