The Sleepover

"So, who's the guy." Ashley asked Karen, grining ear to ear.
"He's my neighbor." Karen said.
"But, he's hot!" Charlie contiuned.
"Char, you like girls." Abigail looked at Charlie, with a deadpanned expression.

"Yeah, but still...." Charlie paused while looking at Karen.
"He lives down the hall, right?"

The ginger haired nervously nodded, scared of her friend.
"Like, the movies that we forced you to watch with us." Jensen spoke up.

"I still don't like those type of movies." Karen told her friends.

After talking for a few minutes, they got up to bake some treats.
☁️⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☁️
"Can, you get me some sugar." Charlie asked Ashley.
"Sure!" Ashley said, while handing some sugar to Charlie.

While the cookies were cooking, they were making some icing, when someone knocked on the front door.

Everyone paused, Karen sighed and walked to the door, peeked at the keyhole. It was Matt, she opened the door.

"Matt, are you ok?" Karen asked the Matt.
"I'm fine." Matt replied.

Jensen gave Matt some water. Matt thanked the girl. "What happened, Matt?" The ginger haired girl asked the boy.

I needed help with the history homework, can you help me? Matt asked Karen.

"Oh...um." Karen was surprised, she didn't know what to say.
She kept quiet for a few minutes before agreeing, Matt thanked her and went back home.

Everyone stayed still, before they started to smell something burning. They all panicked and ran to the oven. Abigail pulled out the half burned cookies. They shrugged and iced the cookies.
☁️⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☁️
After they ate the half burned cookies.
They changed into their pyjamas and had pizza for dinner. They watched some movies and ate popcorn.

During the second movie, Karen's parent came home. They greeted them and continued to watch the movie. After the third movie, they went into Karen's bedroom and had a pillow fight.

After the pillow fight, they were tired.

Tomorrow, they were meeting the sisters, Karen thought.

"Goodnight, everyone." Ashley whispered softly, already sleeping.
Goodnights were said and they slept.