Meeting The Sisters

They woke up at 9:00 am. Ate breakfast at 9:30 and left the house at 10:00. They were meeting the sisters at the park.

When they got to the park, they saw three figures talking and laughing. When the figures turned around, they ran to Karen and her friends.

"Hi, You must Karen's friends." The girl who wore a blue sundress said." I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Elle. And these are my sisters. The tall one is Amy and the short one is Chloe..." While Elle saying that, Chloe playfully punched the older girl's shoulder.

While they were introducing eachother, Karen saw a guy the same age as her, drawing turtles. She shrugged and continued to talk to her friends.

They went to a small shop that sold everything. The girls split up to buy what they want. They bought a shit ton of stuff.

After buying things and joking around, they went to a library.
Karen needed some books to read and the sisters had a project to do. They went around the library looking for books.

The ginger haired had found some Harry Potter books, so she check the books out. After finding some books, they went to eat lunch.

After they ate lunch, they went back to the park, they saw a group of boys, which Karen had seen them somewhere before.

Then it struck her, it was Alexander's group. And the guy she had seen drawing turtles was in the group.

The sisters ran and hid behind a bush. Karen and her friends stood awkwardly before Amy whispered to come hide in the bushes. They all hid in the bushes awkwardly wedged together.

Jensen asked why were they hiding in the bushes, and Chloe replied back with that Elle had a crush on Alexander.

The girls laughed softly. The boys left shortly after. Abigail told Karen and the sisters that they were leaving the day after tomorrow.

The girls and sister hugged and exchanged phone numbers. They said good bye and went back home.

They met Matt while entering the apartment building. They all said hi and went up to the third floor.

They went into Karen's room and they jumped on her bed and sang some songs.

They did some crazy hairstyles and laughed.

Karen's parents came home and they ate dinner together while watching a movie.

They all brushed their teeth and changed into their pyjamas.

They talked for a while and slept at 12:00 am.