Friends From Home

The mysterious girl followed Karen home. The girl hid in corners when Karen turned around.

Karen felt paranoid, like someone or something was watching her. She chalked up to the coffee that she had been drinking.

Meanwhile, the girl was still following her. By the time Karen had gotten home, the girl disappeared.

The next day she got a letter in her locker, the letter had said to go to the park and when she had gotten there, there would be a second letter.

Excited, yet nervous. Karen walked to the park after school, clutching the letter in her hand, she ran to find the second letter.

She found the letter shortly after, opening the letter.

It read: behind you. Karen immediately turned her head so fast that she swore that she could have, had a whiplash.

Standing behind her was her best friends from Scotland.
Jensen, Abigail, Ashley and Charlie.

One by one, they all hugged the happy but crying girl.
After all the hugging, they walked to an ice-cream shop.

Karen told them about someone following her. Everyone turned to Jensen. The jet black haired girl looked sheepishly, at the ginger haired girl."I just wanted to know where you live, but if you had saw me, it would have ruined the surprise." The girl said.

Karen looked at Jensen before laughing. They were walking back home, talking. Karen told them about Elle and her sisters.
All of them wanted to meet them, so Karen called the sisters and set a meeting place for tomorrow.

Karen's mother knew about the surprise, so she promised her friend's mother's that they can stay and have a sleepover. While the mother's can relax.

Just before they entered the apartment, a voice yelled out.
"Hey! Kaz, wait!" A voice yelled out.

Karen stood still, it was Matt. The girls giggled and left Karen outside of the apartment. They talked about school and other things before Matt went back home.

When Karen walked in, all of the girls was smirking and wiggling their eyebrows. Karen, just laughed and rolled her eyes while walking into her room.

The girls followed the ginger haired into her room.