Date?

A few months later, Karen was excited. It was almost summer, after a few more exams. Karen was tired, she had pulled an all-nighter.

She opened her locker, while she was taking out her books, Eliza walked to the locker and stood next to the girl.

When Karen closed the door, she was surprised by Elle.
Elle was holding an invitation, she gave it to the ginger haired girl.

Karen immediately opened the invitation, it said:

Dear Ms.Gillan,

My daughters always talked about you, so if
you are free. You are welcome to sleepover and stay for the summer, if it's okay with you're parents.
Signed, Mr. Andrew Grimm. P.s don't forget to tell you're parents.

Karen looked at Elle, grining.
Both of them laughing and jumping looking like a bunch of crackheads.

The days went by and summer was nearing. Karen told her parents about staying with the sisters during summer. They agreed to let her go, after calling and talking with Mr. Grimm.

It was the last day of school before summer began. She opened her locker and a letter fell down. She quickly picked up letter and read what was in it. The letter said to meet at the tree infront of the school, after school.

She held the letter and reread it again and again. Someone wanted to meet her under the tree.

She went there after school, with each step that she took, she felt nervous. She saw a shadowed figure under the tree.

When she got to the tree, it was Matt. She paused and looked at him. They stared at eachother for two minutes, before Matt spoke.

"Hi, Kaz. I guess you got my letter." Matt said while softly smiled.

"Yeah, what do you need? I need to get back home and get my suitcase. Karen replied back.

Matt's smile dropped. "Where are you going, are you leaving? Matt asked the ginger haired girl.

"No, silly. I'm staying with my friends during the summer." Karen replied back.

"Oh, I was wondering if you will go on a date with me?" Matt asked the girl.

"Oh, um... let me think about it, ok? I'll call you." The ginger haired girl replied.

The hazel eyed boy, said ok and waved good bye at the girl.
Karen walked back home. Packed her suitcase and got in her parents car and sat at the backseat waiting for her mother.

Her mother came a few minutes later. She got in the car and drove, Karen to her friends house. Her mother rang the doorbell and thanked Mr. Schuyler.

Karen ran upstairs to Elle's room, suitcase in hand.

Opened the room to find Elle reading a magazine on her bed.
When Eliza said hi to Karen. Amy and Chloe ran into Eliza's room.

"Guys, I have something to tell you." Karen began to say.
"Your pregnant!" Chloe exclaimed.
"No, Chloe, I'm not pregnant." Karen replied with a deadpanned expression.

"Matt just asked me out on a date." Karen said.