𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬é𝐢𝐬

"Ben, do you think we could do something today?" Maggie asked the taller boy, timidly.

It was the day before her dad's court date and she was nervous. Her thoughts had been consuming her and she wanted one day where she could be distracted and Maggie couldn't think of anyone better to do that with than Ben Chilwell.

"What are you thinking?" He asked as he slid a mug of tea that he had made for her across the kitchen table. She wrapped her hands around it, feeling the warmth radiate through the ceramic and lifted it to her lips for a sip, almost burning the inside of her mouth.

"I don't know but I've been trapped here for a week and as lovely as your house is, I want to see the world again." She pleaded since she could see the hesitance in his eyes. He was protective of her and she knew that. He didn't want her to hurt herself accidentally or be put in danger and the one place he could make sure that didn't happen was here, at home. despite that, he knew that he couldn't keep her here forever.

"I've got training today. You could come along, I'm sure everyone would like to see their favourite physio." He offered, clearing up their breakfast plates. it wasn't the romance that Maggie had in mind but she went along with it anyway.

"Okay, that way I can see my favourite Leicester defender." She teased, watching him scowl at her as a result of her words.

"Who's your favourite defender?" He questioned, finishing with the dishes and looking at her, waiting for Maggie to respond.

"Cags, one hundred percent. His tackles are just next level." Maggie continued to tease him as she tried to make her way out of the kitchen but as she did so, Ben lunged forward, pulling her into his body by her waist and Maggie let out a squeal.

"But can he sweep you off your feet like I can?" Ben's smile was back and Maggie enjoyed his playful side, making sure to take full advantage of it.

"I'm not sure. We've never tried." Ben knew by her tone of voice that she was only teasing but he didn't like hearing her not admit the truth to him.

"Maggie, does he sweep you off your feet like I do?" His tone was far more serious now and Maggie knew that play time was now over.

"Of course he doesn't." Maggie had only just finished talking when Ben's lips attacked her own.

The kiss was intense. Their lips moved in perfect sync at a fast pace, both of them desperately wanting the other one. However, before they could get any further, Ben received a text message.

"It's Madders, he's coming to pick us up in fifteen minutes." Ben let out a sigh, wishing that he could have frozen time so he could relish the moment for as long as he liked without any interruptions.

"We need to go and get ready." Maggie also sighed for she wished for the same thing as Ben.

***
Maggie sat at the side of the grass pitches, watching the boys do drill after drill. Usually, Brendan wouldn't allow for spectators unless it was the news or the media team but since Maggie was so dearly missed by everyone at Leicester, he allowed it.

The Irish man was glad to see that Maggie was regaining her health and that her smile had returned. He admitted that what had happened to her was awful and he couldn't wait until he got his team's physio back. Neil was a wonderful physio but Maggie was magic. She was able to get his boys back in no time at all and if he wanted a successful season, he needed Maggie back.

"Good session?" Maggie asked as she stood up, wincing slightly at the pain in her side  but playing it off as soon as she saw Ben walking over, sweat visibly covering his face.

"Yep. The lads want you to play a quick game. You up for it?" Ben asked and Maggie responded almost immediately, the excitement evident in how she walked over to the team.

Once on the pitch, the team decided to play a game of football piggy in the middle.

After having his pass intercepted by Fuchs, Ben ended up in the middle of the circle. The defender had to try and intercept a pass and he had been close several times but he was yet to be successful.

"Go on Maggie!" Yells of encouragement could be heard from the team as the ball landed at the small girl's feet.

At first, she wasn't sure what to do with it or who to pass it too and Ben was quickly approaching meaning that she had to make a decision quickly.

Maggie panicked and without thinking, she kicked the ball forward. The ball travelled through Ben's legs and landed at the feet of Jamie Vardy.

Loud jeers could be heard from the team as they congratulated the girl and mocked the boy for getting nutmegged.

"I thought you didn't play football?" Kasper asked the brunette girl as some of the boys removed their bibs and tidied up the equipment that they had been using for their session.

"I don't, I never have. It was an accident." She laughed, the sound making ben smile at the sound.

"You should ask her, mate." James encouraged his friend since he caught his friend staring.

"Ask her what?" James didn't answer his friend's question. He simply gave Ben a strong pat on the back and a knowing look before walking away.

Ben caught up with Maggie and some of his teammates, making sure to grab Maggie's wrist and keeping her behind.

"I'm going to go shower and then we can do whatever you want today, sound good?" He asked and Maggie decided that she no longer wanted to spend the day out.

"Actually, I think I just want to go home and watch some TV. Is that okay?" She grabbed into his larger hands and played with his fingers, hoping that he would be okay with it.

"Of course. I'll see you in ten." He gave her a smile as he started to jog back towards the changing rooms.

"Ben?" Maggie called out as he was running away.

"This was the best second date I've ever been on." He gave her a smile and as he was about to turn away again, she called out to him again.

"It's also the only second date I've been on." As she was laughing, Ben shook his head.

"Baby, that wasn't a second date. Just you wait." Ben jogged away for real this time with no interruptions as Maggie stood in the middle of the playing fields, smiling like an idiot to herself.

a/n: the cutest unofficial couple that you'll ever read about (at least i hope so).

best premier league duo?
either grealish and mcginn or madders and chilly.

enjoy and stay safe!

lots of love, e x