𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨

"What's the deal with you and Ben, then?" Rebekah Vardy asked her close friend as they watched her kids play in the park.

"I don't really know. We've not put labels on anything but he told me that he loved me." Maggie spoke with such nonchalance that Rebekah was shocked.

"Maggie, that's a big deal. What did you say back?" The younger of the two brunettes sighed as she watched the kids hanging off the monkey bars and laughing loudly.

"I didn't say it back if that's what you're asking. How could I? I don't know what love is." The sadness could be heard in Maggie's voice and Rebekah could only feel bad for the young girl. She should be on cloud nine right now, yelling to everyone that ben loved her but instead, she was left feeling guilty and questioning what she knew.

"Love is the best feeling in the world, Mags. When you're in love, you would do anything for that person, even walk through fire. You always feel safe with that person and comfortable. You can tell them anything without being judged. It's vulnerability. You can be yourself around them and they'll love your flaws. Do you love Ben?" Maggie sat on the park bench and reflected on Rebekah's words for a few moments, trying to think if Ben ticked all the boxes.

"I need to go." Maggie grabbed all of her things and ran back to her car, in a hurry to get to the place that she needed to be.

***
The short, brunette girl got out of her car as quickly as she could and ran over to where the Leicester boys were packing up after training.

"Ben!" The brunette boy turned in the direction of the voice that he could hear calling his name and as he did, he saw Maggie running towards him.

Maggie reached ben and threw herself at him, feeling as his strong and sweaty arms wrapped tightly around her in an attempt to prevent the both of them toppling over from the impact.

"I love you." She whispered into his chest and if cloud nine wasn't a metaphor, he would be on top of it.

"I love you too." He whispered back, kissing the top of her head and rocking them back and forth, still in the middle of the training pitches, several of the boys stopping to watch the exchange.

"Just ask her, bro!" The voice of James Maddison could be heard from one end of the pitch to the other where the two were located.

"I've been putting this off for ages because I didn't want to freak you out but Maggie Montez, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Ben asked, his heart beating at what he felt like was one hundred miles an hour.

"No." Maggie was blunt and Ben couldn't believe what he was hearing. She had just confessed her love to him and then turned him down.

"I'm just messing with you, of course I'll be your girlfriend." She finished with a laugh and Ben shook his head at her, he should've known that it was coming. She always joked around when she felt like a situation was becoming too serious.

"Ben! Get a move on! The groundsmen want to inspect the pitches." The loud voice of Brendan Rodgers could be heard and ben left his girlfriend behind as he ran to the changing rooms to get ready to leave.

"You seem to be doing better, Maggie." He smiled, his Irish accent being heard as he spoke to the physio.

"I'll be back at work tomorrow. I hope you and the boys haven't missed me too much." Maggie replied to the slightly older man, seeing him smile at the thought of her returning to work.

"We've definitely missed you. Glad to have you back, Maggie." He gave her another smile before leaving the training centre.

Maggie was only left on her own for a few seconds before ben appeared. He stood behind his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing small kisses to the side of her neck.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear and Maggie couldn't tell if she shivered from his words or the gust of wind that had just blown and attacked the couple.

"I love you too." She turned round in his arms and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Come on, let's go home." Ben slung his arm over the shorter girl and she wrapped her arm around his waist.

They were in love with each other and nothing in the world would be able to beat that feeling.

maggiemontez: he makes me feel like a princess. if he doesn't make you feel like a princess then he's not the one for you 💕

View comments

user1: holy shit

user2: i have no idea who this girl is but she's always on my suggested and i love it

rebekahvardy: amazing 💕

user3: she's stunning

user4: leicester city physio and omg how stunning is she?!

madders: 👀

benchilwell: te quiero
maggiemontez: te quiero también

user5: she's with ben chilwell??

user6: he learned spanish for her!!

a/n: she finally said it back! she's learning and i am here for it!

if you could go on a date with any premier league player, who would it be?
i'm a bit stuck between madders and chilly and of course, jack.

we only have four parts left :(

also, update tomorrow will either be early or late, i'm not sure yet because i have plans at 12 (omg!) what would you guys prefer? early or late?

enjoy and stay safe!

lots of love, e x