Chapter 1

July 2020

Lauren's eyes open to the sweet smell of a fruity fragrance coming from her right. 

Her head lifts up from the California king-sized mattress where she's accompanied by a handful of gorgeous, half-naked women.

"Wow..." she breathes in the glorious scent of the beautiful blonde model, wearing lingerie. "You smell amazing," she compliments.

The blonde smiles and trials her hand up Lauren's thigh to cup her in her shorts, startling her by such a bold move. 

"Woah, woah, woah. Too far, honey," the Cuban-American quickly removes the model's hand from her area that was thankfully not hard.

"What?" the blonde playfully pouts.

"That's off-limits," Lauren pokes her nose, causing the model to giggle and try to bit her finger.

"Lauren, makeup touchup?" one of the glam artists requests.

"Yes, ma'am," Lauren gets up from the bed full of broads and her assistant helps her into her pink satin robe.

"Hurry back, Lauren!" the giggling group of women wave after her from the photoshoot set.

She waves back at them and smirks on her way to her makeup chair. "Couple of them catch your eye?" Siera asks from her happy expression.

"No," Lauren answers quickly. "Definitely not." She laughs and shakes her head while the makeup artist applies more contour to her cheeks. "The marketing team just decided to make me out to be this womanizer CEO. Which I'm not... anymore."

Siera chuckles, "You taken?"

"Yeah," Lauren beams at her in the mirror. "Happily taken by the love of my life." She's had plenty of "loves of her life," but this one was it. This was the one.

"Aww, what's her name?" she questions, touching up some eyeshadow.

"Camila. We've been together for about eight months," the wavy-haired brunette replies, not hiding a blush.

"Camila. That's a pretty name," Siera compliments.

Lauren nods knowingly. "She's a pretty girl. An actress, too." She then takes out her phone to show the artist her lock screen photo that's of her and Lauren together on a beach. It was from earlier this year.

"Oh! She's on that one show my teenager loves," she looks at the picture closer.

"Riverdale?" Lauren grins. "Yeah, it's pretty popular."

The young CEO also sees a Snapchat from her girlfriend and opens up to see a cute selfie of her right by the Eifel Tower. She sends a text back telling her she loves seeing her live her best life. And she really does. Especially after being wrapped up at home for so long in quarantine earlier this year, she feels her actress girlfriend deserves a nice getaway with friends and family. Though she does still miss her after a week and a half.

Lauren wishes she could be there too, but unfortunately has too much work to catch up on. Starting with a campaign of her newest cosmetics line, she's advertising her brand new highlight and contour kit. It's a two in one with a range of shades. Much of her makeup is two or more in one package so her customers can get a variety of product while still saving money. It's mostly what Lauren's brand is known for ever since she developed one of the best organic lotions for both face and body. In her words, "less is more."

It's a good thing a photoshoot of her in bed with a bunch of women is "just acting" according to her director. Camila might not be too happy with her but as an actor herself, she'd understand. After all, sex sells.