Jack alpha tecno-wolf and optimus prime

Jack Pov.

I stand in my tecnonwolf form on a high point in the canyons of Jasper, Nevada I stare at the full move as I close my eyes, and let lose a powerful howl you can hear for miles around. After I howled I heard Miko's and Raf's howls I ran towards them howling back and moved faster. Once I got there I saw mech surrounding them and some robots or something I don't know. I jumped out and started knock down the mech soldiers and and told the bots to cover there audios as I let lose a sonic howl destroying the weapons.I saw the mech leader Silas and stood tall as I walked towards him as he did towards me. Raf and Miko came to my sides Raf on my right and Miko on my left I snarled at him as we met in the middle. He spoke to us saying that we belong to him and that he owns us.. He never finished for I attacked him my blood lust going crazy, throwing him towards his tanks and men I howled to my pack saying we have to move now. Before I could run his men shot an energy net at me and caught me I struggled to get free and I howled in pain when I felt them inject me with something. As i watch my pack come back for me with the bots in tow I can feel myself being lifted and being carried I sent a message through my bond with my pack saying trust the bots and then I blacked out.

Miko Pov.

Raf and I were out tracking the humans know as mech so we could tell Jack either they are close to us or not. And then we got ambushed by the humans even though we are our selves but its been so long since we seen our human forms. As we were fighting the humans these big bots call and started to help us I was pinned and the green bot came over and pulled them off me. I pushed him out of the way of a net that was shot at us and I stuck with him backing each other up eventually we got sync with each other. But we got surrounded and I saw Raf we both nodded and howled for Jack for help as we are surrounded now and weren't strong enough to use our sonic wolf without being launched backwards. I heard him howl back and grinned my wolfish grin knowing these men here are so screwed.

I saw Jack come out and tackle the men point guns at us once it was clear Raf and I made our way towards Jack once we got there we stood tall and saw the bots watching us as the men rushed to protect they stupid leader Silas. Once we met him in the middle Jack spoke out loud as Raf and I stood guard protecting our alpha and big brother. We both backed away and our ears drooped in fear of what would happen if he seen the bot so we quickly turned around and rub our scent on the bots so he doesn't harm them.

He attacked Silas and howled us to run and we did but stopped when we heard him howl in pain, we both ran to his aid our size got bigger when our protective mode came online and knocked the humans away from him while one of the bots that was red and blue lifted the net off him. I stop as did Raf when we felt our leader tell us to trust the bots and then nothing. We whined and when the red and blue bot picked up Jack and run with him we knew it was time to go and we followed them and they went through this light of swirls and once we were on the other side it closed behind us. Raf beaning the smallest of Jack and I he hid underneath me we watched in silence as the bot that had Jack take him to what looked like a medical wing. We didn't want to leave his side so we stayed put away from the bots way, some time later I manged to get Raf to move to the crates where we jumped on top of the lay down.

Optimus Prime Pov.

We were hunting for energon when we heard a battle going on we wanted to avoid it but then a yelp had us running towards the fight. Where they were two young pups struggling to fight off mech. My team and I charged to help defend them when we got surrounded the pups howled for what I assumed is for help. But when I heard the howl of the call that responded to the pups sounded powerful and I pushed my self to defend these pups as if they were my own sparklings. When this huge black wolf with blue eyes and some silver in his coat appeared a few secs later knocked all the soldiers away from us and when he spoke in our minds telling us to turn off our audio he howled a sonic howl. I continued to destroy the machinery and and tanks when all the soldiers started to retreat to their leaders side I watched silently as well as did the others watch how the black wolf and the pups approached and it finally clicked.