Sick Mikaela and Ratchet

Mikaela Pov

I am working on one of my bikes when I feel the urge to throw up I run and make it to the bathroom to throw up in it. I stay there for a few minutes until I stopped I got up and flushed to toilet. I'm at base in ratchets med bay working on my bike with tools that i need and don't have to repair it. I wake out and continue to work and when I see ratchet come in and me and my stubborn ass is gonna had the fact that I'm sick from him. I jumped up and got on the back once i finished the repairs but the sudden moment made my stomach churn and I brought a hand to my mouth and bolted for the bathroom forgetting the ratchet was watching me the entire time. I was in there for I don't know how long but it wasn't until I saw ratchets holo form kneeling beside me holding up my hair and rubbing my back in comforting circles as i continued to throw up, once i was sure i was down I leaned back into ratchets side shaking and trembling in waves against him.

Ratchet POV.

When I entered the base and say Mikaela and knew something was wrong with her I smelt it the air and that's when i realized that Mikaela is sick. I scanned her and found that she has a fever of 101.3 and from the looks of it the flu, I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw her bolt across the room towards the bathroom. I winced in sympathy for her but after 10 minutes I got worried I activated my holo form and entered the bathroom and saw her over the toilet bowl. I walked over to her and keeled next to her and  held her hair up and rubbed her back softly and saying Shh, " i said soothingly, it's alright. Once she finished I flushed the toilet and picked her up and sat her on the bathroom counter near the sink using one hand to hold her against me i wiped her face and gave her some water too.

 As I wet the cloth again i could feel the heat coming from her small tired form against me I put the cloth on her forehead and pushed her head into my neck as i picked her up and carried her out the bathroom to my alt form that had the back seat door opened I got in with her and laid her down and offline my holo form and drove out of base heading towards her home knowing that she would be more comfortable there than at base. I noticed that she fell asleep at some point in the drive and i kept my scanner on her to see if i needed to pull over and let her vomit rather inside me. We were almost to her home when my scanner showed that pain spiked in her stomach and i heard her whimpering with a hand over. I immediately pulled over and opened my door letting her out to throw up. The sun had gone down a while ago so its safe for me to transform into my bipedal form. I transformed and put two fingers on her back and comfortingly rubbed her back cooing softly to her. 

Mikaela Pov.

I felt myself being picked up and held against by a chest I looked around and saw ratchet holding me on the counter with one hand and the other cleaning my face i felt embarrassed, and tried to tell ratchet that I'm fine and just wanted to get back to work.He said No you will not be doing such a thing on my watch as he said this he put a cool wash cloth against my forehead I sighed in relief and let him push my head gently towards his neck.I hide my face in his neck and gripped his shirt when I felt us moving and surprisingly he walked a short distance to his alt form. When he got into the back with me he laid me on my side and whispered to me as he started to drive away to let him know that if I need to vomit to let him know and he will pull over for me. I fell asleep half way into the drive but I woke up with a start and clutched my stomach in pain as I put a hand to my mouth when i gag but held it down when i saw ratchet pull over I opened the door before we stopped fully and made a few feet away from ratchet and threw up.

I felt ratchet rubbing my back and cooing to me once I finished I fell back into Ratchet's open servo as he lifted me a few inches off the ground and began to sway me a little as i felt him scan me I relaxed at the movement, but I didn't want to sleep. As if he read my mind he told me he was gonna transform back into his alt form so that way he could get me home. He let me slide off his servo and transformed and opened his door and I went in laying on my left side and curled in on my stomach and closed my eyes taking deep breathes to settle the pain I was feeling.