Chapter 6

Another three hours drive had ended. We arrived in Busan and headed to a small town called Yeongdo-gu. The town is located by the seaside. We get off the car and went around the town to ask where this Yoo bakery is located at. We followed their directions and soon enough, we are in front of the said bakery.

"Hello! My name is Nayeon. How can I help you today?" the lady behind the counter greeted us with her wide smile which showed her bunny teeth. 'She's cute!'.

"Hello Ms. Nayeon. We would like to have a cheesecake, chocolate cake and a small-sized pepperoni pizza. We also would like to have three chocolate milkshakes." Yuna ordered for us. She chose our menus perfectly as it suited our taste very well.

"Alright. Please be seated while waiting for your order to be prepared. It won't take much time," Nayeon said with a bright smile while giving Yuna her change.

The three of us then seated ourselves at the table beside the window. The shop looks great. I can see that this shop is quite popular here as the customers are coming in continuously, either for dine in or take away. Some are in their school uniforms and some are wearing their casual clothes.

"Here is your order, Ms. Have a nice meal." Nayeon happened to serve us again.

"Thank you, beautiful." Chaeryoung said and winked at her.

"Are you really this flirty Chae? Come on. Since when did the dull and boring lecturer became this flirty?" Yuna said with a surprised face.

"SINCE WHEN I AM THE DULL AND BORING PERSON, DUDE?" Chaeryoung raised her voice.

"Gosh, Chae! Calm down. I am just kidding." Yuna was quite startled by Chaeryoung's reaction. I couldn't deny that I was also a bit surprised with her since Chaeryoung is usually a calm and conserved person to be compared with the two of us.

I linked my gaze towards another person who was just as surprised and shocked with the commotion in front of us right now, Nayeon.

"Erm I am sorry for my friend's peculiar behaviour, Ms Nayeon." I said to her after clearing my throat.

"Err no worries. I am sorry for not walking from here just now." She bowed to us and tried to go back to the counter.

"Wait!" Chaeryoung shouted, making Nayeon stopped her pace and turned around.

"I am sorry Ms. But I already have someone. And that someone is my wife, the owner of this bakery." Nayeon said after hesitating for a while.

Chaeryoung chuckled and shook her head before she continued their conversation. I frowned, thinking on what this girl wanted to say to the wife of the café's owner.

"No, no. That's a no no. I am not hitting on you. I wanted to ask you only one question. Do you happen to know any person named Ryujin? Shin Ryujin?" Chaeryoung asked and I suddenly realized the reason why we are here, in this bakery.

"Ryujin? I don't remember any person with that name." this time, it is Nayeon's time to frown, trying to remember any Ryujin if she have met before.

"I don't think I am being friends or knowing any person named Ryujin."

I quickly reach out my phone in the pocket and opened the gallery to search for Ryujin's picture. I then shoved my phone to her, "Here, I have a picture of her."

"This is Joanne. Not Ryujin." Nayeon replied after she took a look at Ryujin's picture.

"Oh! That is her English name. Joanne Shin." I replied with a smile before continuing "we are her high school friends. We are trying to look for her. Do you know where she lives?" 'I am also her ex-girlfriend.'