Chapter 10

CHAERYOUNG'S POV

"She told me that the only person who can open her locker is either her or Hwang Yeji." Lisa's statement made my face lit up in excitement.

"Do you know me?" Yeji asked Lisa.

"I don't know your existence as in person. But, I do know you from the stories of hers. She told me endless stories about you. Yeji this, Yeji that. She is like this; she is like that. So, when you introduced your name earlier, I already knew your intention of coming here. I knew that you are THE Hwang Yeji."

Yeji just nodded lightly before started to space out for a while. I averted my gaze to Yuna, who is standing beside Yeji. I could tell that she doesn't like Lisa through the way she look at her.

"Did she tell you where she leaves?" again, I tried my luck to know where does Ryujin lives.

"I am sorry, but she didn't. the only thing she talks about is the story of Yeddeong and Ryuddaeng. The story of an unrequited love." Jennie replied to my question.

"Can you tell us about it?" Yuna speaks for the first time after a while. I see that she didn't want to respond to Lisa's stories.

Jennie and Lisa started sharing their stories with us, while Yeji tried to open the locker.

"The first time I met her was about two years ago if I am not mistaken with it. When she entered this studio, I could feel some sadness are surrounding her. She then registered herself to be one of the students here, in my studio. However, since the very first class, I could sense that she was already a great dancer. Back then, Jennie was not here and so, I asked for her help to teach dance together with me as I was out of hand due to the sudden demand for my class. She agreed instantly and it does give me a really good early impression on her. After a few classes, she never failed to make me impressed with her passion in dance. She tried to learn new genre of dances." Lisa told us with a really big smile, showing us on how she was too impressed with Ryujin.

"a few months after, Jennie came back, and we taught the students together. We are even called The Great Trio by the other dancers that came to visit us. One day, she spaced out a lot in which resulted to making me and Jennie felt too curious. As we were about to ask her, she suddenly shed some tears and made us to be panicked. We rushed to her and asked her if there is anything that we could help her. She cleaned her tears while giggling lightly before answering that both me and Jennie had reminded her of her lover." Lisa continued.

"She then said that she and her lover used to perform as a duo in their school's events. She also reminisced her memories with her dance troops during high school. She said that she wanted to show the both of us her dance with her friends. She said that it is a really cool performance to be watched. Since then, she always talked about her memories in high school, and most of it were about her one and only Yeddeong, and her dance troop that is called All in Us." Jennie added while Lisa just nodded from Jennie's story.

I turned to Yeji who is hearing very attentively to the couple's story. A few seconds after, I saw tears flowed over her cheeks. Soon after, my tears join her tears in flowing over our cheeks. I guess Ryujin is not the only one who missed that moment. The moments where we were very happy together, dancing, practising, studying, and playing without any worries about the future. I really missed her company. How I wish that our group will be completed again.

Lisa then patted my back while Jennie patted Yeji's. I cleared my blurry eyes and saw Yuna who is also in her red eyes. I smiled at her before shifted to her side and hugged her. She snuggled her head onto my neck. I heard sniffles coming from her. Yeji just laughed lightly to Yuna's action. I patted her back while watching Yeji gave her warm-hearted smile to us, even though she is also sad by herself.