Chapter 30

"You are late, Attorney Hwang." I turned my head towards the owner of the voice upon hearing her remarks.

"I am sorry, Mrs Hwang." I kissed her cheeks and hugged her side.

"You are always late, Yeji. I am wondering on how you able to arrive early for your submissions in courts, but not for our gatherings." Yuna said while giving me a confused look.

"You are ought to do what you are ought to do, Yuna. I don't want to be charged for contempt of court again, it is such a shame for me, young lady." I said as I made my way towards the table behind her to put my belongings on it.

"As you already knew her, Yuna. She will always be late whenever she have the chance to." Chaeryoung said, nudging my side as I am standing between the two lovebirds.

"Hey baby. Aren't you going to give me a hug? I lose today's case. I felt bad." Pouted, I moved towards my wife who is feeding Nayoung who is sitting on her laps.

"Nope. That is your punishment for being late." With that, she put the spoon that she is holding on the plate, while glaring at me.

"I am so sorry, dear. I have lost the track of time as I am doing my works in the office." I hugged her by her side, receiving a pinch on my arm from her.

"You need to be aware of your surroundings more, Attorney Hwang."

"Alright, Mrs Hwang. I will never forget your reminder."

"Stop those flirting acts of yours, Hwang Yeji. You are contaminating my daughter's eyes!" Mina throw a tissue towards me and my wife, trying to stop us.

We both laughed and she reached for a plate and served me my meals. We continued our chats and laughed when someone made jokes.

I forgot to tell all of you what is our life now. Let me tell you one by one, starting from Lia.

Though Lia and Minho said that they are only pretending on that day, they developed a deep relationship and ended up getting married. They both work in the most popular law firm in Korea, being the best in their respective fields, which are in land laws and criminal law. And forget to mention, the Minho that I am 'fighting' against in the courtroom just now is THE Minho, Lia's husband.

Chaeryoung and Yuna were already married a year ago. Chaeryoung is now promoted as an Associate Professor. She was promoted due to her contribution towards the university in her latest research regarding Artificial Intelligence. Meanwhile, Yuna is now handling her father's company or should I say her own company? The company was handed over her a few months back after her father had made his decision to resign earlier than he intended to, wanting Yuna to gain more experience in handling their family's company.

Jennie and Lisa have been recognized as talented dancers and now they are being one of the best choreographers in Korea. Sometimes, they were even offered jobs to choreograph for some foreign artists.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon had opened a few branches of Yoo Bakery in Korea, including in Seoul. The bakery received a really good response from their customers. The couple were often praised for their food. We often gathered ourselves at their bakery.

Jihyo followed Ryujin's advice. With the help of Jenlisa, she met someone that gave her a big break. Jihyo is currently a rising star.

The Sons bought a house in Seoul because they thought that it would be the best for Nayoung to study here. The boutique is still open under JinYoung's supervision. Chaeyoung continued to do arts while taking care of both her wife and child. Mina opened a ballet school as she was a former ballerina who had performed around the world during her golden days.

And for us, me and my wife, Yeddeong and Ryuddaeng, have been married for three years. I am a lawyer at one of the most famous law firm, being a rival to Lia's firm. It gives me adrenaline rush every time I met either Lia or Minho in the opposite side of the courtroom. My beloved wife, Ryujin, is now being a teacher at a dance studio which is owned by herself.

After all of the things that we have been through, there is a really crucial and important thing that I have learnt. No one can change your own destiny other than yourselves.

"Are you still writing on your diary, Yeddeong?" Ryujin asked me as she laid down beside me on the bed.

"Yes, baby. I don't want our love story being forgotten. I want it to be shown to the whole world."

"Lol. That is just a diary. How can you show it to the world?"

"I don't know. Maybe someone will encounter this diary once we are not in this world anymore, and they will realise that we have the greatest love story?" I shrugged and put my pen down on the diary, setting it aside. I then faced Ryujin who is already staring at me, with loves could be seen in her eyes. I hugged her and placed kisses on her face.

"I am glad that you wrote to me a long time ago, Ryuddaeng."

"And I am glad that you never give up in finding me, Yeddeong."

Life is unpredictable. You don't go with the flow. You make your own flow. The answer to our story was not because we are not meant to be, but we are meant to go through the struggle to make our relationship unbreakable.

May our relationship stays until our next life, Ryuddaeng.

I love you.