Chapter 13

Today is the day, in which, Hyunjin had dated since a few weeks ago, to be her mega day. This is a really great event for her. She wanted to know and test her ability in making people fall for her. She had prepared earlier in the morning for the very big event, which is scheduled tonight, before she went to the intended place. Her heartbeat is increasing as she came nearer to the place.

She smiled cheekily while looking at the flowers in her hand. Couldn't have the patience, she ran towards the love of her life.

A/n: What do you think she wanted to do?

"Hand soap, check. Shower foam, check. Detergent, check. Thumbtacks, check. Turmeric powder, check. Eggs, check. Cool. Everything is well prepared.

Once Hyunjin confirmed that Jihyo had walked out from the studio, she went to the studio's back entrance. She sneakily entered through the door that her best friend, Heejin had opened for her a few hours before.

She put the hand soap, shower foam and detergent on the stairs.

"Whoever stepped on these soaps for surely will fall here." Hyunjin said while spreading the thumbtacks on the corridors between the two stairs.

"Meanwhile for the eggs, I will put these here." She continued her works while whispering to herself.

She measured and imagined on how her victim will fall from the flight of stairs once she stepped on the soaps that she had put before.

"With the velocity from the fall of the victim, I think her head will fall here."

She put the remaining eggs and spread the turmeric powder that she had brought along the corridor, exactly at the spot where she thought that the victim's head will fall at.

"Whoever falls into my trap, they will surely fall just like how Mick Foley falls from the hell in the cell. HAHAHAHHAHA." Hyunjin laughed hardly while hitting the walls, while imagining on how her victim will fall.

"With this Pythagoras Theorem, my tricks will be an epic failure for the people who falls into it! This is a masterpiece."

After finished setting up her trap, she texted Jihyo by saying that she is still in the training room, locked from the outside. She also said that she didn't brought her keys and thus she couldn't get out from the room.

On the other hand, Jihyo wondered on how her sister did could be locked inside the training room. She did not even attend the class this evening. She was going to ignore her sister's messages when suddenly Hyunjin spammed her with tons of messages. Soon after, her mother came into her room and asked whether she knows where Hyunjin is as she isn't in her room as usual.